“Out of Business”

Add it.
HD Hotspurs
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Reviewed 10 May 2013

On the evening of May 9, 2013, I drove to 315 Washington Avenue S, Kent, WA only to find no trace of this restaurant. The address was double-checked twice. A call to the restaurant's telephone number found the telephone disconnected.
TripAdvisor should include a category for its reviews indicating "establishment closed, out of business."

Reviewed 16 April 2012

My wife and I went here at the recommendation of the girl working the front desk of our hotel. We were running late to lunch to be sure (2PM) and I was worried the quality would suffer because when we walked in we were literally the ONLY people there. The wait staff were very responsive though and the food was very fresh and tasty. This is the first time I have eaten there, so I don't have a frame of reference to know if it was as good if it would be during normal lunch / dinner times... but frankly I'd go back and eat there again having gone when we did.

My wife had the prime rib sandwhich which I had a bite of and it was wonderful. My wife thoroughly enjoyed it. I personally had the Ultimate BBQ Sandwhich, which consisted of brisket, chicken, and pulled pork... all on one sandwhich. It was freaking amazing.

If I ever return to Kent, I would eat here again... though I'd have a hard time choosing this place over BBQ Pete's, which I've also reviewed. Pete's has this place beat I think.

Reviewed 20 October 2011

I have enjoyed All-You-Eat Night here for decades, but that's very likely at an end. It's a very long drive for me to get there (for my birthday each year), but if the service matched the ribs, which are wonderful (especially WITHOUT the sauce) I'd have no problem doing it. Alas, it has not for a long time. The rib portions after the initial go-round are far too small and the waiters give far too little attention to the diners. They seem intent on waiting you out so you won't eat as much by taking 10 to 15 minutes between rounds of ribs (all FOUR of them at a time!). They've been there a very long time and apparently do not fear for their jobs, because they seem completely unmotivated. I suppose they've been told to behave this way, but shame on the management if so. If I can find an AYCE place in the north end, I will likely cease driving to Kent for good ribs and abysmal service.

1  Thank esskayess
Reviewed 29 May 2009

Puyallup Fair's Blue Ribbon BBQ sauce over chicken or ribs? Can't go wrong.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
King County, WA
Reviewed 29 November 2007

Really good food - Price is a little high.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook