“Good dim sum”

Cuisines: Chinese, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 19 July 2018

My wife and I had dinner here and enjoyed our meal. The Pork buns were really good as were all the different types of Dim Sum. The service was fast and friendly.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Noon on New Year's Day may not be the best time to get Dim Sum if you are hungry. Everyone there seemed to have the same idea. I am hungry and I want lots of good food now! Most guests were enjoying the Dim Sum. We shared a large bowl of Won Ton Soup. Full of shrimp stuffed Won Tons in chicken broth. Lots of large, nearly "Prawn sized" shrimp. Lots of crisp Bok Choy. Hit the spot. I would return but would plan ahead. This is a very busy restaurant with lots of choices from Dim Sum, to a full menu. Live seafood in tanks. Big staff. Delicious food.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

My family has been coming here for years and enjoy the food however today was a terrible experience. The young waiter was extremely rude and sarcastic with my mother in law just because she asked for chili sauce and vinegar.

When my wife kindly asked the bus boy to clear some empties off the table he was sarcastic.

Good food but they really need to consider their young staff.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 22 December 2017

I have eaten here a few times and it has been amazing and other times not so good. Our last visit the garlic broccoli was oily and tasted old and they only had one server working making it a long drawn out dinner. We had to ask for more tea and water twice as well.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 12 November 2017

We tried this place because it had good reviews, and were very disappointed with the food we received. We ordered the Chicken in garlic sauce, mu shu pork, and a shrimp in garlic sauce dinner. The vegetables were exactly the same for each dish, with a few additions for the mu shu; only the sauce changed. The garlic sauce didn't taste like garlic sauce at all, it was pretty gross. The mu shu wasn't bad, but the hot and sour soup tasted like the garlic sauce. They also forgot to include the spring rolls that came with the dinner. Overall, it was pretty grim. There are far better Chinese restaurants around here, and we won't be back to this one.

Date of visit: November 2017

Been to Imperial Garden Chinese Restaurant? Share your experiences!