“A modestly priced steak that's actually tasty!”

Little Boston Bistro
Ranked #23 of 38 Restaurants in Kingston
Price range: US$12 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hansville HWY
Description: Offering Northwest inspired, locally sourced when available, imaginatively prepared by our chef Dusty Cope. We serve an extensive, sensibly priced menu featuring great steaks, fresh local seafood and salads. We also offer an full wine list both by the bottle and glass. Full menu or Chef tasting menus on Friday and Saturdays in 3, 4 or 5 course offerings with optional wine pairings. Come join us on the second Tuesday of each month at 6PM for our Winemakers Dinner Series featuring a different winery monthly with the winemaker from that winery here to join us. Four course dinner with 5 wines for $40.00 per person.
Reviewed 19 February 2014

I try and limit my red meat intake, but sometimes you have to splurge. When I'm back home I try and take time to stop by and grab a nice slab of beef.

5  Thank Casinotank

Reviewed 8 September 2013

Face it, Washington State is not known for great restaurants, not even good restaurants. The Little Boston Bistro was a great surprise.
Several weeks ago we my wife and I decided to try it. Previous visits to the Buffet had been good so why not. The Maître D was wearing a coat and tie, a novelty in itself in this state. The restaurant was extremely clean, the service was the best I have seen in years. The food was very well presented and cooked to perfection. It was a comfortable pleasant atmosphere with lots of smiles. The manager of this facility obviously knows how to run a class restaurant and has a staff that makes it work.
The only slight distraction were the in-house announcements regarding what was going on in the casino. When turned down it was fine but! We will definitely be back.
Prices, who cares with food and service like this you really don't question the price, but, it was very reasonable

5  Thank dhend10
Reviewed 8 July 2013

I was served such a generous portion of fabulous King crab legs that I couldn't finish it all. My husband loved the bouillabaisse which even included a lobster tail. We both started with the delicious house green salad, shared a $20 bottle of wine, at the check came to just a little over $50!

4  Thank spirits_iv
Reviewed 1 May 2013

I am hard to please and will say this is the best place we have discovered since moving to the North Olympic Peninsula 7 years ago. Ambience is wonderful (play classical music); service was exceptional (but would liked to have had a least a smile or more pleasantness from our waitress); food was excellently prepared and presented...and best of all was price of early bird dinner, discount for seniors, and points and discounts for having a player's card. Located just inside the front door of the casino so you don't have to walk through a lot of smoke either.

3  Thank Ruth M
Reviewed 12 March 2013

Went there with two other couples and was not disappointed. We had fun, the food was good and they did not throw us out for being too loud. Interesting building (called a Sprung building if you are into these types of things). I will go back again because there was not a hint of smoke and the food was good.

3  Thank newyorker1953