“Stay in lots of hotels. Would really like to see free...” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Seattle/Kirkland WA

Baymont Inn & Suites Seattle/Kirkland WA
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Kirkland

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Kirkland, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

My stay here was FANTASTIC!! It started from the minute I walk though the lobby from a welcoming hello from James who was very professional from check in to explaining all the GREAT AMENITIES that were available. Get the chance come see Baymont.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Kirkland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

The room was very comfortable but it just seemed dark in the room. I personally like a brighter room. Not sure if it was the combination of all dark colors or what but I like it to be a little more brighter. That is my only complaint.

We have stayed in Baymont Inn and Suites before and enjoy staying there.
Thank you.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

I've spent more nights than I care to count on the road in the past six weeks, but I have to say that this has been the cleanest hotel yet! Very clean room, lobby area, breakfast room. Busy place, but staff were also competent and managed to keep the breakfast area stocked throughout the morning. Fresh-baked cookies in the eve is a nice touch, too! And when we asked for extra pillows, we received them within 10 minutes. Front desk staff pleasant, easy to work with, check-in smooth, engaged conversation each time we came in from the day's work, and at check-out, remembered me by name. Great rate for a three night stay. Thank you!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the "inside," not the freeway side. Had the end unit, first floor, and...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Salem, Oregon
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

My family has stayed at the Baymont Inn, off I-405 at 116th Ave. in Kirkland a few times now and it seems we have a different experience each time. They are not bad experiences but just different in terms of the check-in, check-out, the breakfast experience, and the room experiences.

This time I was not impressed with the office staff upon checkin nor checkout. Upon checkin the lady was a sourpuss to be sure. She was not welcoming, she didn't smile and was quite matter of fact. My reservation was booked on line and was not complicated yet she kind of made us feel like we presented a problem with our one free night and second night paid for. She tried to program our pass keys so they would work both nights however we were locked out on the second night and had to go back to the office in pouring rain to get the room key fixed. Upon checkout the clerk insisted she needed to run my credit card for a third time. I questioned her which apparently was not the thing to do. She also demonstrated an unfriendly response to us. This clerk snapped at me when I told her we came in late in the previous evening to get our room key reprogrammed. She said we weren't supposed to have access to our room two consecutive nights like it was my fault that I expected to get two nights access to our room. We'll unoubtedly stay here again but we certainly expect to encounter more professional office staff the next time.

We had two adjoining rooms. Our two-queen bedroom was pretty tight for free space. Again, the bathroom was very cramped for more than one person. The adjoining room was a King which had plenty of room. Beds were lumpy depending on which side you slept on. I would recommend to housekeeping to check this feature more often. I came away with a terribly sore back after two nights of fighting to get some rest. Us seniors need more comfort.

Finally, the breakfast buffet was nothing to brag about. It had been a year saince we last stayed here but my recollection was that the breakfast food selections were more plentiful last time. I had the bisquits and hamburger gravy which was very tasty but not very warm even though it was in a crockpot. We also saw waffles, bagles, toast, fruit, boiled eggs, juices, etc. It was nothing fancy.

Room Tip: Building #2 and on the west side are much quieter. The east side rooms are immediately adjacent to...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Robert B
Memphis, Tennessee
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014

Overall, Baymont is a good value and a good location in the Kirkland area. Noise isn't too bad considering it is next to I-405. However, slow wi-fi and terrible TV picture.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kirkland
Comfort Inn Kirkland
Woodmark Hotel & Still Spa
Redmond Inn
Redmond Inn
#5 of 7 in Redmond

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Seattle/Kirkland WA? Share your experiences!