“Great Value and Service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Inn Kirkland

Comfort Inn Kirkland
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Kirkland
Melbourne, Florida, United States
“Great Value and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 December 2013

This is a great hotel. Everyone is super helpful and nice. The breakfast is simple, but it is included and satisfying. Most importantly: ITS CLEAN. The beds are comfy and the bathroom is nice. This is a great place to stay.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Comfort160, Front Desk Agent at Comfort Inn Kirkland, responded to this review, 9 December 2013
Dear Alexis,

On behalf of all the staff here at Comfort Inn, we want to thank you for your kind review. It is really rewarding whenever we receive such positive feedback and we are all so grateful when a guest actually takes the time to recognize that. It was genuinely such a delight to have you as a guest and we hope to have another opportunity to see you guys again. Once again, we sincerely thank you and we wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Kind regards,

From the Comfort Inn staff

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Nine Mile Falls, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 December 2013

From the time my son and I checked in (3 times now), all the staff were extremely helpful. I thought they would soon get tired of my constant questions and special requests for my sons comfort after surgery at the Children's Hospital in Bellevue...Instead, they were always eager to please and go the extra mile no matter our issues. We will definitely continue staying at your location.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Comfort160, Front Desk Agent at Comfort Inn Kirkland, responded to this review, 6 December 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your previous stays with us. We appreciate the kind words you had to say & we were all extremely delighted that you and your family found comfort here. We love interacting with our guests & having the chance to get to know them such as we did with you & Hunter. We want this place to be your home away from home, not just a place you check in & out of. Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to take care of you & your family.

Jeannette Chung
couer d alene
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

I stayed at the comfort inn due to a quick overnight business trip that unexpectedly came up. I picked location due to how convenient it was going to be for work in the morning. As I expected it was ideal, I slept great In my room it had everything I needed plus some. I didn't have much time to snoop around but I did truly enjoy my stay. I got some great sleep and woke up to a fabulous breakfast and a cup of Java what else can you ask for

• Stayed October 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to write such a considerate review. Your words serve as encouragement to all of the staff here at Comfort Inn & it was such a delight to know that you enjoyed your stay. Thanks once more & we hope to see you again on your next trip to Kirkland.

Jeannette Chung
Tucson, AZ
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2013

I've been staying at this motel, on an annual basis, for a number of years. I've been calling it 'My home away from home." Firstly, the Motel's Front Desk Clerks are gracious and have continually been extremely supportive!! One of my 'personal issues' is that I have a 'bad back' - I request a particular room, on the ground floor, as it is difficult for me to haul suitcases, etc., up stairs - there is no elevator - my requests have been met. - I was experiencing an allergy 'upset' and the manager saw to it that the carpet was cleaned during the daytime when I was gone - - That definitely was a plus!! (This is an older motel but there is continuing plans for improvement.)I'm a 'Washingtonian' at heart as I was born, raised and lived most of my life there - Comfort Inn is centrally located for me to easily get to the places, and people, that I plan to visit. The breakfasts have a large variety of food - (Comfort Inn is well known for their waffle machines!) As long as I continue to live outside of Washington State, I will continue to make reservations at Kirkland's Comfort Inn when I'm in, or near, that location!!

Room Tip: There is no elevator, so reserve on the 2nd/Ground floor if it's difficult for you to use stairs...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thomas S, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Kirkland, responded to this review, 9 October 2013
Dear Madam:

Thank you for writing us a positive review on tripadvisor.
Your comments are greatly appreciated.
We will look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Thomas S
Guest Service Manager
Vancouver, Washington
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2013

i was there the 9/5/13 room 121. I had the worst experience ever.They charge me over $100
for a room (no fridge or microwive) i called the front desk and lady told me that i have to take my food and drinks to the frontdesk fridge ok i gave up on that .But the most annoying thing they install motion lights in the room every move i make light turn on i could't sleep i was scared to move. I asked manager at the morninig she told to me that pugetsound electric company forced them to do that , i am a tech guy never heard of that . the last is the worse i asked for a wake up call 9am i wake up at 10am no call .i lost my appoitment when i told that to the manager she gave me a lame excuse that i have let the manager check me in next time .no clue . anyway a comfort inn with no elevator for 3 floors no pool or a spa after 9pm seasonal .so proud of thier free wifi (wifi) who needs it, i have an i phone. or their free breakfast if you wait in mcdonald more then 10 mins they will give u free breakfast .

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank moe a

Travellers are raving about these Kirkland hotels

Mill Bay, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

clean good service, will stay again, good connection to Seattle, very friendly staff. good location to highway 405 and easy connection to Bellevue and major shopping malls, closed to a couple of restaurants and pubs

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thomas S, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Kirkland, responded to this review, 26 September 2013
Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking your time to write us a positive review here at tripadvisor.
Your comments are sincerely appreciated and will help us to continue to provide
pleasant experience to our guests. Thank you.

We will look forward to seeing you again soon.
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2013 via mobile

One of the reasons why we use Comfort Inns is that they are consistent. This was standard, clean, but could use some updating. The downfall of this place is the highway road noise was very loud. Get a room facing the back to avoid the road noise.

Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank kydler
Thomas S, Guest Services Manager at Comfort Inn Kirkland, responded to this review, 2 August 2013
Thank you for taking time to review our hotel on the tripadvisor.
Your comments are very much appreciated and it will help us
to make improvements on our lodging facility.

Our hotel is conveniently located with its easy access to I-405,
there can be road congestion along the highway especially
during the traffic hours in the morning and late afternoon.
To reduce noise level coming from the road, we are planning
to install soundproof windows in all of our guestrooms in the
near future.

We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we will look forward
to serving you again in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kirkland
Baymont Inn & Suites Seattle/Kirkland WA
Courtyard Seattle Kirkland
La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Bellevue / Kirkland
Woodmark Hotel & Still Spa
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bothell
Redmond Inn
Redmond Inn
#5 of 7 in Redmond

Been to Comfort Inn Kirkland? Share your experiences!