“Overall, an awesome stay.”

Comfort Inn Kirkland
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Kirkland
Reviewed 25 December 2013

I often stay at this hotel and it's always good to return back to Kirkland Comfort Inn. The staffs are always professional and smiling, they never fall short of my expectation. Whenever I request or needed something they have it ready either at the front desk or in the room. They know my grandmother loves their cookies, and they always save some for her. I can see that they do sincerely care for individuals. I do recommend this place to my friends, family and colleagues.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Comfort160, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Kirkland, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2014

We're always so glad to hear from regular guests like yourself, and we want to thank you for your loyalty and kind words, Joey. It's an absolute pleasure to lend accessibility and unmatched hospitality to each of our guests, and we're glad to hear that these elements of our hotel, left such favorable impressions on you. We look forward to seeing much more of you in your travels to come, and we encourage you to reach out to our team the next time you need a comfortable and relaxing place to lay your hat down. Thanks again and we wish you all the best in the new year ahead!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 20 December 2013

Room was very well kept and the staff seemed eager to accommodate my needs. Breakfast in the morning was a pleasant experience, and checking in and out was a breeze. I would definitely recommend staying at the comfort inn to my friends and family.

• Stayed: November 2013
Comfort160, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Kirkland, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2013

Dear MadeFresh1,

Thank you for being a guest of our Comfort Inn and taking the time to lend such thoughtful feedback of your visit. It's an absolute pleasure to be able to accommodate our guests with a comfortable and inviting experience, and we're so happy to hear that our staff and the services we offer left such a memorable impression on your stay. Next time you're in the region, we encourage you to reach out to our team with your future travel needs. Whether you're traveling solo, as a pair, or group, there is a lot to enjoy here in Kirkland for every occasion or whim, and we hope to be able to share many more of our offerings with you in visits to come. Thanks again for your kind review!

Reviewed 18 December 2013

This is a great place for a quick business trip they have everything i needed good food, excellent customer service and i got some great sleep. I will continue to come back to this hotel for my business travels.

Room Tip: if you book a room reserved a king size bed it gives you a little bit more room and its only a coupl...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Comfort160, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Kirkland, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2013

Dear Mr. Raymond C.,

We're always so happy to hear of guest experiences like yours--experiences that showcase the unparalleled hospitality we strive to offer each and every one of our guests. It was a pleasure to be able to share our amenities and services with you and we're so glad to have made your stay a memorable one. Whether for work or leisure, there's much to experience and enjoy in Kirkland, and we were thrilled that you had the chance to take advantage of what it had to offer. We'd love to welcome you back and have the opportunity to share many much more of our hospitality and offerings with you soon. Thanks again for your time and review!

Reviewed 15 December 2013

I chose this Comfort Inn because it had a two room efficiency suite where the whole family coyld stay together as we moved out of one house and into another. It promised to sleep 6, but the "pull-out" bed in the living room was a fold-down couch that was not eve really big enough for two children. There was a kitchen - but it lacked almost anything you would need to use it such as pots, pans, utensils and had a tiny assortment of dishes and flatware (nowhere near enough for six people). It had a dishwasher, but no detergent. The less-than-helpful front counter clerk gave us dish soap when we asked for dishwasher detergent, with predictable results, and then insisted that we had asked for dish soap when we went to ask for a mop to clean up the sudsy kitchen. When feedback was given to the owners in a survey about this and more we were asked to stay again some time (at our expense). That will never happen. I should have paid better attention to the reviews before booking.

• Stayed: November 2013
Comfort160, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Kirkland, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2013

Many thanks for being our guest and for taking the time to share your experience with us. While we're sorry that the room selections presented fell shy of your preference, we do appreciate the chance to have shown them to you. Naturally, we aim to provide each of our guests with an incomparable visit and it is very unfortunate to hear that your visit fell short of that. Which is why we would like to apologize for any misunderstandings that may have occurred when you discussed your needs with my staff during your stay. We do hear each of our guests and appreciate those points of staff and room concerns you've addressed here; we certainly want to maintain attentive and consistent care to each of these areas, and we'll be sure to use the feedback you've provided constructively. We wish you all the best in your travels ahead and we want to thank you again for giving us the opportunity to serve you and your family. Have a happy and healthy holidays and New Year filled with peace and prosperity.

Reviewed 6 December 2013

This is a great hotel. Everyone is super helpful and nice. The breakfast is simple, but it is included and satisfying. Most importantly: ITS CLEAN. The beds are comfy and the bathroom is nice. This is a great place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Comfort160, Front Desk Agent at Comfort Inn Kirkland, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

Dear Alexis,

On behalf of all the staff here at Comfort Inn, we want to thank you for your kind review. It is really rewarding whenever we receive such positive feedback and we are all so grateful when a guest actually takes the time to recognize that. It was genuinely such a delight to have you as a guest and we hope to have another opportunity to see you guys again. Once again, we sincerely thank you and we wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Kind regards,

From the Comfort Inn staff

Reviewed 4 December 2013

From the time my son and I checked in (3 times now), all the staff were extremely helpful. I thought they would soon get tired of my constant questions and special requests for my sons comfort after surgery at the Children's Hospital in Bellevue...Instead, they were always eager to please and go the extra mile no matter our issues. We will definitely continue staying at your location.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Comfort160, Front Desk Agent at Comfort Inn Kirkland, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your previous stays with us. We appreciate the kind words you had to say & we were all extremely delighted that you and your family found comfort here. We love interacting with our guests & having the chance to get to know them such as we did with you & Hunter. We want this place to be your home away from home, not just a place you check in & out of. Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to take care of you & your family.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

I stayed at the comfort inn due to a quick overnight business trip that unexpectedly came up. I picked location due to how convenient it was going to be for work in the morning. As I expected it was ideal, I slept great In my room it had everything I needed plus some. I didn't have much time to snoop around but I did truly enjoy my stay. I got some great sleep and woke up to a fabulous breakfast and a cup of Java what else can you ask for

• Stayed: October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write such a considerate review. Your words serve as encouragement to all of the staff here at Comfort Inn & it was such a delight to know that you enjoyed your stay. Thanks once more & we hope to see you again on your next trip to Kirkland.

Jeannette Chung

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kirkland
Baymont Inn & Suites Seattle/Kirkland WA
Courtyard Seattle Kirkland
La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Bellevue / Kirkland
The Heathman Hotel Kirkland
Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Woodinville WA
Redmond Inn
Redmond Inn
#5 of 10 in Redmond

Been to Comfort Inn Kirkland? Share your experiences!