“It's a bowling alley.. and it is still fun”

Techcity Bowl & Fun Center
Ranked #1 of 2 Fun & Games in Kirkland
Reviewed 13 March 2013

They have a great midnight bowl on Friday and Saturday nights that teens and adults both seem to enjoy. This place is family friendly as well as being a fun place for adults to go and do something.

Reviewed 27 January 2013

My adult son with autism loves to bowl and I think it is awesome that he gets a discount! He went bowling today with his friend and he had a great time. Staff is really friendly there. We have gone before too for birthdays or special occasions.

1  Thank travelor1345
Reviewed 22 January 2013

I love the free Karaoke every Friday night. The DJ has an awesome selection of music. The food is pretty good for bowling alley food. they have great bartenders who make strong drinks and awesome midnight bowling !

Reviewed 24 November 2012

I have played here before. So, when going with my 3 year old daughter who is mature, well behaved and quite capable of rolling a 6 lb ball down a railed lane I was completely floored to find out she was too young. 2 young!!! Really!!! I have seen 8 year old hellions who shouldn't even be let out of the house. Our family will never be particating in this ignorant bias!

Reviewed 10 August 2012

Great family fun. Kids, Teens and Adults.
Cosmic X Bowl's a hoot! Good food with extensive menu.
Fun place for teens.