Woodmark Hotel & Still Spa
US$137
Courtyard Seattle Kirkland(Kirkland)(Great Value!)
US$179
Priceline
US$77
US$75
Travelocity
Hyatt House Seattle/Redmond(Redmond)(Great Value!)
US$201
US$224
US$201
  • Breakfast included
US$181
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
1,165 results
All reviewsbeach cafebin on the lakeglass of champagneview of the lakebeautiful locationcarillon pointamenity feeyacht clubrain showerlate nightlake washingtonvalet parkingdowntown seattlegreat roomwonderful hotelraidpantry
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 October 2013

First of all, I will say that this hotel is very nice and will meet your expectations for a upper-tier hotel, but really, the service is what sets this place apart. Every employee that we met went above and beyond our highest expectations to provide outstanding service. The gentleman at the front counter (Mike was his name) is the best that I have ever seen at his job. It is worth the short drive from Seattle to stay in such a great hotel. My wife and I will definitely stay here again the next time we are in town.

Reviewed 5 October 2013

The Woodmark is what every Hotel should strive to be! The rooms were open, pretty and had a beautiful view of Lake Washington! It was dog friendly, so we felt comfortable in bringing our little Shi-ka Peke. She enjoyed the deck and aslo the beautiful grounds for walking.
The service was impeccable, so warm, inviting and informative...we really enjoyed the friendly staff!
It was everything and more we hoped for and we look forward to a return visit!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
howard j, General Manager at Woodmark Hotel & Still Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2013

Hello sdorn2013 and a true pleasure to read the excellent feedback about the Woodmark Hotel on Lake Washington.

I am thankful for your business and shared your comments with our leadership team in today's staff meeting as well.

We understand you have many choices when traveling to the greater Kirkland, Washington region and look forward to be of service to you in the near future.

In the interim have an excellent day and best regards,

Reviewed 5 October 2013

This resort is a testament to an engaged, professional, well trained staff that raise the bar for customer service whether it be in person or answering the emails I had before and after my stay, I was really impressed.

I have nothing but positive things to stay about the staff, location, food and atmosphere. It really is an experience!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
howard j, General Manager at Woodmark Hotel & Still Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2013

Hello Faizal - Howard Jacobs reaching out from the Woodmark Hotel to say thank you for the excellent feedback.

I have shared your comments with our team of professionals this morning and we are so pleased to be of service.

We look forward to your next stay with us at our Kirkland Washington Hotel and in the interim wish you an excellent day.

Best regards,

Reviewed 4 October 2013

The Woodmark exceeded my expectations. The staff are super friendly and engaging. No stuffy feeling here...casual yet chic. Lots of areas to walk and explore and to enjoy Lake Washington.
The Beach cafe dining was awesome. We had a nice booth by the fireplace with a nice view of the lake. My husband is still talking about the lamb tacos. I had the vegetarian option for dinner which was delicious and the portion was ample. They will also accommodate special requests...at breakfast I switched the ham on my eggs benedict for tomato and spinach. They were super easygoing and I didn't feel like a bother at all. Kirkland is a lovely quaint town within walking distance with great shops, cafes and dining. Rooms spacious,clean and had all the amenities needed. Love the mini martini bar in the room. We will try them next time for sure.

Room Tip: I think it was well worth the upgrade to have the lake view room. I love the fact that the windows open for fresh air.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Staff was amiable and attentive. Great views and room exceeded our expectations. Location is perfect, and well within walking distance to Kirkland.

We felt we were treated well, as if we were staying with friends.

Champagne check-in was a first

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
howard j, General Manager at Woodmark Hotel & Still Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2013

Hello Olivia and a true blessing to read your excellent comments about the Woodmark Hotel on Lake WA.

As the Hotel's General Manager I know you have many choices among East Seattle Hotels and we are thankful for your business.

We certainly look forward to your return to the greater Kirkland, Washington area and in the interim want to wish you a terrific weekend!

Best regards,