“Short but Sweet stay!”

Woodmark Hotel & Still Spa
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Kirkland
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I arrived very late to the hotel (1am) and upon arrival the staff were very friendly and checked me in very quickly. I had called earlier to advise of a late arrival which meant everything was ready when I turned up.

The room was very comfortable and well appointed. The toiletries were very nice.

I left the hotel at 8am the next morning but did get a chance to have breakfast in the restaurant. It was a la carte. it was good food and reasonable prices.

If was staying in Seattle again I would most defiantly return to this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
howard j, General Manager at Woodmark Hotel & Still Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Hello matthewwoolf12,

Howard from the Woodmark reaching out to say what a pleasure it was to read your positive comments specific to your recent stay at our Kirkland Washington Hotel.

I didnt want this week to pass by without thanking you for your business and expressing our sincere appreciation for your kind input about our dedicated team.

I look forward to seeing you on a future visit to the Woodmark on Lake Washington and in the interim wish you an excellent weekend.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Wonderful stay, the staff really make this property a real pleasure to visit. I always get a good nights sleep and enjoy the refreshingly quiet location. The only ding I would give this property is the mandatory amenity fee. I don't stay up to "raid the pantry' and don't drink the champagne... so not sure what else it would be that I am paying for. A very nice place to stay otherwise.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
howard j, General Manager at Woodmark Hotel & Still Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2014

Hello TJN 360 - Howard Jacobs from the Woodmark on Lake Washington touching base to say thank you for the excellent feedback regarding your recent stay.

We are pleased you had the opportunity to experience the newest guest room renovation among East Seattle Hotels and remain thankful for your patronage.

I hope to have the chance to meet you in person on your next visit to our Kirkland WA hotel as we have elevated an already broad array of amenities for your pleasure including unlimited use of 2 fitness centers 24/7, kayaks for use at any time on Lake Washington, discounts for jet ski, jet boat and paddle board rentals, new Trek bicycles for guest use in / around the greater Kirkland area, chauffeured SUV transportation services, preferred pricing on Spa treatments and Salon services, group and personal training discounts at Fly Fitness, unlimited local and domestic long distance calls, up to 100 mgbs of wired and wireless internet access throughout the property and much more to take advantage of on your next journey to the region

Thank you again for your input and have an excellent weekend as well.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Wonderful staff, amenities, scenic location, dining and spa...dog friendly too! A great place for our wedding!
They were attentive to our needs, added special unexpected helpful touches and gestures, made our wedding event memorable for all the right reasons! Thank you!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

My stay was good until came time to checkout. I was told that I had to pay an extra $12 per night for 'amenity' fees. Don't get me wrong, the amount is small, but this is price gouging. There is absolutely *no* reason not to build this into the daily rate since that fee is mandatory. Instead, the Woodmark hotel adds that in the fine print of your reservation. I won't be back, and be assured that I will be sending our business partners to other hotels in the area that do not engage in shady business practices. Finally, I hope that my review will make the hotel understand that customers do not like these practices!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank GabM
howard j, General Manager at Woodmark Hotel & Still Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Hello GabM - Howard Jacobs from the Woodmark Hotel reaching out to say thank you for your comments about your recent stay at our property and pleased to hear the overall experience was a positive one.

Your input is incredibly valuable to our team of dedicated associates and we understand you have many choices when traveling to the East Seattle area.

Allow me to provide some follow up specific to your amenity fee comments. We significantly expanded our offerings to all guests beginning in 2013 that provides a broad array of services and amenities that surpasses any typical Hotel experience.

This includes unlimited use of 2 fitness centers 24/7, kayaks for use at any time on Lake Washington, new Trek bicycles for guest use in / around the greater Kirkland area, chauffeured SUV transportation services, discounts on Spa treatments and Salon services, group and personal training discounts at Fly Fitness, unlimited local and domestic long distance calls, up to 100 mgbs of wired and wireless internet access throughout the property, unlmited late night snacks and sandwiches via our Raid the Pantry feature on the lobby level and more.

To simplify this array of offerings we have placed these amenities under 1 low fee of $12 per night and have this information highlighted on the Woodmark web site, included in every pre-stay e-mail confirmation sent out to our guests and placed in our key packets upon check in to insure our guests take full advantage of this vast array of offerings.

I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you further on additional features and services that are included in our low nightly amenity fee as your continued patronage at the Woodmark is very important to us.

You can reach me directly at the Woodmark Hotel and I look forward to connecting with you.

In the interim thank you again for your feedback and I look forward to the opportunity of serving you on a future stay with us.

Best regrads,

Reviewed 9 April 2014

The Woodmark Hotel is a wonderful place to stay. Amazing staff and a great location. It was hard to make ourselves leave. we were staying there for a wedding at the hotel. Our dog was the ring bearer and the stay was wonderful to her. A very dog friendly hotel. I would recommend it to everyone.

Room Tip: It has an amazing water view so I would recommend the rooms facing the lake.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
howard j, General Manager at Woodmark Hotel & Still Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Howard Jacobs @ the Woodmark Hotel in Kirkland Washington with a quick reach out to Anne C to express our thanks regarding your positive experience at our hotel.

Your dog was not only the ring bearer at the event during your stay but 1 of the highlights for our team of dedicated staff during your visit!

We remain thankful for your business and didn't want this Thursday to pass without taking the time to say we appreciate your comments.

I look forward to being of service to you on a future visit to our Lake Washington Hotel and in the interim wish you an excellent day.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

I loved the Woodmark. I brought my daughter for a getawy for spring break, and we revelled in the attentive staff, beautiful rooms, breathtaking location, and fabulous restaurants. Our room was on the waterfront, and i loved it! the minibar was great, and we enjoyed the 'raid the pantry' in the evening. Champagne greeting upon arrival was lovely. The best part was the staff. I can't wait to come back!

Room Tip: The waterfront view was fabulous! Staff were friendly, i liked everything about the hotel. A wonderf...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
howard j, General Manager at Woodmark Hotel & Still Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Howard Jacobs at the Woodmark Hotel in Kirkland, WA touching base with ThaiGirlVancouver to express our sincere thanks for the positive accolades regarding your recent stay.

Your favorable comments about our dedicated team of professionals made our day and I read your review to our management leaders at the daily meeting this morning.

We remain both humbled and thankful for your patronage and know you have many choices when visiting East Seattle Hotels in the Lake Washington area.

We look forward to being of service to you on your next visit to the region.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

A family member planned her wedding in 'Seattle' because she had never been there before... Although not my 1st place for a wedding, this hotel proved to be an amazing choice. I went with my 14 month old son, he had a blast toddling around the hotel, playing with Maggie and enjoyed the lemon-mint water. The view was amazing from our suite. The staff was extra friendly and so extremely helpful. We have decided if we every go back to visit family in Everett, we will be staying at the Woodmark Hotel in Kirkland! Thank you for an Amazing Wedding and hotel stay!

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the lake
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kirkland
The Heathman Hotel Kirkland
Silver Cloud Hotel - Seattle Broadway
The Westin Bellevue
The Westin Bellevue
#5 of 29 in Bellevue

Been to Woodmark Hotel & Still Spa? Share your experiences!