“major updated needed”

Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Kirkland
A TripAdvisor Member
“major updated needed”
Reviewed 7 March 2012

The toilet in my room did not work. Took over 5 minutes for the shower and sink to get hot. Fitness Center is only 2 very old pieces of equipment. Wireless work s in the lobby only, not in guest rooms. I will not stay here again.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Reviewed 1 March 2012

This is a hotel that gets a lot of customers, but the staff is always pleasant and the rooms clean. It is a good location for downtown, or to other areas like Woodinville, Renton and even the airport. We stay in Seattle quite often and this hotel is located in a safe area. Breakfast is the usual LaQuinta, but it is put out promptly and coffee is always out by 530 for early birds. We will stay here again.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank mehailey
Costa Rica
Reviewed 12 February 2012

I don't really think of myself being too picky.... But.

The door had no caulk, foam or whatever around it so I had cold air coming in as well as it kept absolutely NO noise out. So I got to "enjoy" the crying baby for two nights in a row from11-2.

The walls were paper thin so I also heard everything the two guys said for the last two nights.

I was on the 2nd floor and the room above me had the toilet directly over my bed. So you get the picture when the guys got up and released his half gallon of water or whatever...

The drain in the shower did not work well so by the time I fininshed my shower there were about 4 inches of water.

The bed and pillows seriously need to be replaced. I am a bigger guy and By the time I left it felt like I was sleeping in a hammock.

The young lady at the front desk was great as we're the ladies who cleaned my room. Otherwise people are right. The place is clean and parking and Internet is free. As another said bring a wi if router if you want your tablet, phone of MacBook air to work.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank RobertoB2112
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 28 January 2012

This is not a great hotel. But it is a good hotel and considering it costs considerably less than other hotels in the area, I think it's a great deal if you're going to stay on the Eastside and have a car. Parking is free. A decent breakfast is included. Wired internet is free (bring your own wi-fi router if you want to go wireless). The room was clean and well stocked with towels. I paid a little more to get a room with a small fridge and a microwave, which turned out to be useful. The TV remote was missing in my room but when I called the reception about it, they brought one up in two minutes. The maintenance guy kindly lent me just the right kind of screwdriver when I needed one for a computer fix. In all I can recommend this hotel for anyone who doesn't need fancy but likes good bang for the buck. My four-star rating factors in the price.

Room Tip: There are rooms with fridge and microwave, which may be valuable to you. My room was towards the bac...