“a very good stay”

Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Kirkland
A TripAdvisor Member
“a very good stay”
Reviewed 27 September 2012

My stay this last Aug. 2012, had a good experience. Great variety of breakfast food & USA TODAY paper (which is my fav.). Very clean rooms, very comf. beds & a very friendly & engaging staff.
One main channel on the TV was not working for 1-1/2 days, but the hotel was aware of the prob. & working on it. Quiet hotel, good location & I am a returning guest. I highly recommend the Kirkland La Quinta Inn.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Los Angeles
Reviewed 20 September 2012

The only good thing I would say was the staff. Evening and morning desk staff couldnt have been better, pleasant, professional and helpful. The lady that does the breakfast was a real character and very helpful. Breakfast was a real let down - free buffet is not normally great and this played right into the average territory.

Between 7 and 7 there is currently work being done on the building and although they are apologetic, it does make a difference. Major road reconstruction right out side is a pain at the moment also. Strangely tiny car park meant I struggled to get a space most times.

Nothing particular to recommend about it. I would use this place again only if I got a great room rate. There is a decent fish restaurant next door and a nice but expensive steakhouse opposite the rear entrance.

Room Tip: Avoid those rooms facing the main entrance if you want to sleep in
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
Palmer, Alaska
Reviewed 1 September 2012

Nice stay. The breakfast is our favorite part, but get there early it fills up fast. I ended up carry stuff back to the room to eat. The waffles are wonderful! The hotel itself needs updating. I wish the decor matched the name. I guess it means "the fifth" in spanish, where a country Inn would rent a fifth of it's rooms to travelers? It's strange to me to see a spanish name with a 90's English garden decor? Maybe that's just me? The staff is very helpful and friendly. I did laundry while we were there too, that helped out a lot. Only other thing was the maids only left 3 towels, when we had 4 staying in our room. No problem, we would just ask for another one when we saw them in the hall. Not sure why we didn't get 4 towels, that's how many our room slept? Overall it was a nice stay, nothing fancy but clean with a great free breakfast.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kirkland
Baymont Inn & Suites Seattle/Kirkland WA
Courtyard Seattle Kirkland
Comfort Inn Kirkland
Comfort Inn Kirkland
#6 of 9 in Kirkland
Hotel 116, a Coast Hotel Bellevue
Woodmark Hotel & Still Spa
The Heathman Hotel Kirkland

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Bellevue / Kirkland? Share your experiences!