La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Bellevue / Kirkland
  • Fitness centre
W Bellevue(Bellevue)
Good 3.5/5
  • Room Service
All reviewswafflesburger masterpark and rideeasy accessallow petshard boiled eggsroom was cleantoll bridgebellevue kirklandice machinecontinental breakfastfront desk staffqueen bedthe breakfast areagreat place to stayfridge and microwavewould stay again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 August 2013

I stayed three nights, and then was away for four nights, I came back and the front desk person (Randy) remembered my name and my requests. They have recliners in some rooms, and I can't sleep in a bed, so I was very comfortable. Also, the lady who takes care of the breakfast was the most pleasant person, I had never seen anyone be so kind and helpful.

Room Tip: I was right by the front desk and the food area, it was fine for me.
A La Quinta traveler
Sandpoint, Idaho
Reviewed 10 August 2013

A La Quinta traveler
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 August 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Friendly staff both at the front desk and kitchen. Liked the size of the room for the family. Beds appeared soft, but once in bed, it was rather comfortable. I initially thought that the location of the hotel was not great, but once on the highway, it is only a few minute drive to Bellevue Convention centre. To make up the distance from Bellevue downtown, it is a short walk to the Washington Lake which is absolutely beautiful. The rooms do need minor repair - for example caulking in the bathroom, but I thought the room was rather clean. The only thing that put me off when I saw the friendly "kitchen staff" stir the garbage can with her gloved hand. Was not too sure what she was trying to do. Later saw her put the bananas out for the guests breakfast with the same glove on her hand. That put me off taking any fruit for breakfast :-(
In spite of the kitchen incident, I would definitely not mind staying here again.
We were also pleasantly surprised that we would not have to pay for the night as my husband signed up for LA Quinta rewards

Reviewed 28 July 2013

I was on a very short term business trip visiting a company located in the suburbs of Seattle. I had a choice on whether to stay at a hotel in downtown Seattle and drive to the suburbs or whether to book a room at a hotel located closer to the company I was visiting in the Seattle suburb. I elected to stay at La Quinta Inn and Suites Seattle in Kirkland, Washington located at 10530 Northeast Northup Way in order to avoid spending the time driving to and from downtown Seattle. I was satifisfied as La Quinta Inn and Suties was very affordable and acceptable in terms of lodging and accomodations for a short term business trip to the suburbs of Seattle.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business