“Excellent Value and high degree of comfort”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Bellevue / Kirkland
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Kirkland

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Rockford, Michigan
Reviewed 13 August 2013

My friend and I stayed here last week while we were in the Seattle area for a wedding/vacation. This was a first trip to the state of Washington. for both of us. We stayed at this hotel for three nights The hotel is easy access to the highways for downtown Seattle and surrounding area. There is an outdoor heated pool which we did make use of our first day there. The breakfast included with the stay was certainly adequate. The room décor is white with soft green colors . The bathtub looked a little worn but it was clean. The hotel front desk staff is friendly. Samara was especially pleasant , always had a smile , greeted guests by name and would take time to talk with us about our daily adventures. I really appreciated what a great job she did to make the stay enjoyable for the hotel guests. If I am ever in this area again, I would not hesitate to stay at this La Quinta .

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

1 Thank ruthieb911
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 August 2013

From the cleanliness of hotel to great staff to easy drive into seattle or bellevue this hotel scores a perfect 10. We paid a little extra for the suite and it was well worth it because we travel with our dogs. great value at this hotel. Very quiet too.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed 13 August 2013

A group of us stayed here for 5 nights. We didn't want to pay the much higher lodging and parking fees in the city. It worked out quite well. The hotel is very close to the Evergreen Point bridge as well as the 405. Very good access to the city and the eastern suburbs if you have wheels. A lot of people with business at Microsoft stay here. Also, some very decent restaurants nearby, including the Big Fish Grill, next door, and the Keg Steakhouse which is a few hundred yard away using the hotel's back entrance. The hotel had 100% occupancy during our stay.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank 505badgolfer
Florissant, Missouri, United States
Reviewed 12 August 2013

I stayed three nights, and then was away for four nights, I came back and the front desk person (Randy) remembered my name and my requests. They have recliners in some rooms, and I can't sleep in a bed, so I was very comfortable. Also, the lady who takes care of the breakfast was the most pleasant person, I had never seen anyone be so kind and helpful.

Room Tip: I was right by the front desk and the food area, it was fine for me.