“Good place to hang out!”
Review of Hector's

Hector's
Reserve with OpenTable
Hector's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 273 Restaurants in Kirkland
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: The 40 year tradition carries on at one of the Northwest's most revered neighborhood establishments. Join us for classic comfort food, prepared from the freshest ingredients, served by a friendly wait staff that makes out-of-towners feel like regulars, and regulars feel like home. The Sunday brunch with our classic Eggs Benedict isn't just a menu item - it's a local institution. Or drop in for a drink in front of the 114-year old carved mahogany bar back, and imagine the stories it could tell you. The original brickwork and cozy fireplaces are still here. So is the longstanding tradition of great food with unparalleled friendly service. We intend to keep it up for at least another 40+ years to come. You're welcome anytime, and we'll keep the fire going for you!
Reviewed 14 June 2014

My son took me there just for lunch and we have a great time there the waiter was good and very helpful food was great we share the ceviche and I have skillet potatoes with a fry egg on top I forgot that the egg was serve with a soft middle so I saw that when they bring it to me and I ask if they can cook it more for me and they fix it ,they say no problem was done . I will be going there soon with some friends so we hang out!!

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Tonight's visit was disappointing. The food was just average, the atmosphere was more bar than dining, and the service was friendly, but very neglectful.

The best dish was the jambalya. the cheese burger tasted like the beef patty was made from cardboard. pre-packaged, pre-cooked then reheated, whatever it was made from it was terrible; dry, dense, and over cooked.

The atmosphere was loud, and felt like an extension of the bar.

The service was friendly, but neglectful. Our waitress would seemingly disappear for big chunks of time. No cool as the ketchup bottle was empty and we had to ask a different waiter to help us.

Prices were on the high side for what we ordered.

I've been here for brunch, which is good. We wont be back for dinner.

Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

A good place to eat brunch or lunch. I recommend the bar area for the ambiance. Try a blt or the salmon salad.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

You can count on a great breakfast at Hectors. Reliable, great staff, quick service. Great eggs, bacon and hash browns!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

been around forever and still a reasonable drop in for agreat breakfast and lunch--good bar! Good service and good food--beat the crowds on weekends by 10:30am.