“Good breakfast”
Review of Beach Cafe

Beach Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Beach Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 283 Restaurants in Kirkland
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lakeview Dr.
Description: Inspired by the area's abundant seafood and produce, Beach Cafe serves up local favorites with a twist. With a daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner, our waterfront restaurant near Seattle features a fun and casual atmosphere that suits everyone from families searching for a great breakfast spot to friends wanting an energetic bar scene. The Living Room Lounge is a popular evening spot for locals, and many stop in to enjoy favorite cocktails and appetizers during our daily Happy Hour from 3 PM to 6 PM. As time shifts towards the dinner hour, we recommend sticking around for dessert. Our Pastry Chef, Nichole Hillis, whips up homemade creations that will satisfy any sweet tooth. We can accommodate children and large parties of up to 25 persons with our varied menu and lively atmosphere. For celebrations, soirees, or a night on the town, we'll make it special.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was staying in the Woodmark Hotel and went to the Beach Cafe for breakfast.

It is in a lovely location, lakeside to Lake Washington and with a beautiful view over the lake.

Service was prompt, the staff were friendly & helpful and the breakfast was nice.

Overall a good place to eat, recommended.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

I have eaten at the Beach Cafe several times a year for a number of years. It has, in the past, been pretty good, but not great. Casual food. But my last two times have been a disappointment. The last time, the service was terrible - we had to flag our waitperson several times, which I almost never do, the food was poor (the salmon pita was a mess) and they charged someone else's meal to my credit card. I can't see going back, and I will miss sitting outside on a nice day.

chefriendy, Manager at Beach Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2018

Hello Tim L,

I am extremely sorry that you did not receive great customer service during your last 2 visits to Beach Café. Your satisfaction is very important to us. We strive to offer 100% guest satisfaction and it seems we missed the mark in your case. Hoping that I may have the opportunity to reach out to you personally to discuss how Beach Café can make this up to you. I can be reached at jfriendy@destinationhotels.com. Looking forward to connecting with your and thank you for your candid and honest comments.

Best Regards,

Jason Friendy
Director of Food and Beverage

Reviewed 2 May 2018

I have been here at least 4 times in the last year. Every time food was good. Good variety of entree choices. Cocktails are made well and exactly the same each order. That doesn't always happen at some restaurants. Wait staff always friendly. Prices are middle of the road. not too expensive and not cheap either. But to have a consistently good place to eat I will gladly pay their prices because I know what I am going to get.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This is a nice restaurant with great views out onto the lake. My husband & daughter had the fish & chips which tasted great. The restaurant was nicely decorated & service was good too. We went for a nice walk around the marina afterwards. A really nice spot.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Great view! The Beach Cafe is right on Lake Washington.
I was surprised that they have vegan options here. I was expecting to veganise a salad or appetizer.
I had to try their vegan spaghetti; roasted spaghetti squash, spinach, vegetable bolognese, & shaved cauliflower. A delicious vegan dish.
*found myself craving beetballs! ;)
The service was excellent and super friendly :)

Been to Beach Cafe? Share your experiences!