The Heathman Hotel Kirkland
  • Restaurant
US$85
Motel 6
  • Pool
Courtyard Seattle Kirkland(Kirkland)(Great Value!)
US$167
Courtyard
US$77
US$75
US$94
Priceline
Hyatt House Seattle/Redmond(Redmond)(Great Value!)
US$201
US$291
US$235
  • Breakfast included
US$181
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewstrellis restaurantfrench pressfarm to tablewithin walking distancerooms are spaciousseattle areawonderful hotelfavorite hoteltook advantagebusiness tripvalet parkinggreat amenitieschecking outexceeded our expectationshousekeeping staffluxury hoteldowntown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 June 2014

The hotel is very comfortable and clean and the service was great. However, it's so noisy! They must have built paper-thin walls, because we could hear absolutely everything going on around us (including our neighbor snoring!). It's really too bad, because the room was very comfortable, yet we were woken up frequently through the night due to noise from the hallways. (And there was really nothing exceptional happening in the hallway, just people talking/rolling bags/cleaning supplies as they passed through...and we could just hear everything!) All in all, the hotel has everything going for it (just 20 mins from seattle, clean, comfortable, good service, etc), but was just not a restful experience because of the thin walls. Hope they fix this, eventually!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Atnab3
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I stayed in the Heathman hotel for 9 nights in June 2014. All up it was a really good experience, and I would stay again.

When I arrived I was given a bedroom with two double beds that took up most of the space in the room. It meant that the working space was very confined. Since I was staying for 9 days I complained in the reception and was given another room. 2 of my colleagues were less lucky and had the kind of room I had avoided.

The room I got instead was better with a king size bed and some more space overall. Still the working area isn't all that great, it would have been nice with a proper desk since I had to do a fair amount of work in the room. During the day time there is noise from the hallway, which is often not a problem but when you arrive from Europe jetlagged in the afternoon, it can be a nuisance.

Those are the small downsides. The hotel is still very good. The bathrooms are excellent with great amenities, the bed is very comfortable with loads of soft pillows. The staff is very helpful and friendly, and the restaurant is very good indeed.

Best of all, Kirkland is just a really nice place to stay, especially in the summer months. Great bars and restaurants within few minutes walk, and nice urban feel to it (as opposed to Bellevue, where I normally stay).

I can recommend Trellis, the restaurant in the hotel, and Volterra just across the road (both Italian style). Cactus is a nice Mexican restaurant with great Mojitos, and Hectors is also really good for American style food.

Room Tip: If you are travelling alone, insist on a room with just one bed!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Martin_the_Dane
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

The staff are very considerate and professional.

The rooms and beds are comfortable.

In room amenities are top notch. Teapot and tea set, earplugs, etc. quite nice.

Restaurant is high quality and has a great selection of alcohols.

• Stayed: December 2013
2  Thank Jacks_Pineal
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Lovely service. Good rooms. Restaurant utterly forgettable for both food and service. Even the valet was a delight. Just have zero expectations for the restaurant. Or better yet, find somewhere else to eat. Would have gone four star except for that.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 May 2014

The Heathman is a very nice hotel. The room was comfortable, clean, and well appointed. My biggest challenge was not knowing how to park when I arrived close to midnight. They offer valet, but at that time of night you have to go in to the hotel to drop off the keys. This is certainly not a big deal, I just wish I had known it before arriving. I would recommend this hotel if you are staying in the area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo