The Heathman Hotel Kirkland
US$308
US$292
Official Site
  • Restaurant
Courtyard Seattle Kirkland(Kirkland)(Great Value!)
US$246
US$347
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewstrellis restaurantfrench pressfarm to tablewithin walking distancerooms are spaciousseattle areawonderful hotelfavorite hoteltook advantagebusiness tripvalet parkinggreat amenitieschecking outexceeded our expectationshousekeeping staffluxury hoteldowntown
Reviewed 7 May 2010

I spent a week there, everithing was flawless, including th restaurant.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 May 2010

I have stayed at the Heathman a number of times and always found their service to be excellent however on my last trip I became stranded there for an extra week due to the volcanic ask situation affecting european airspace.
Although I would rather have been traveling home like every other stranded person the staff at the hotel made my extended stay stress free.
I'd have to say that the complimentary hotel tranpost service is one of my favorite aspects to the hotel as it ensures I get to my meetings on time and saves my company additional T&E costs.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 May 2010

"Where service is still an art" indeed. From the time I pulled up, they were there to assist me and my new bride with our luggage, check-in, and making the night the best it could ever be. All the staff we encountered were friendly, respectable, and were definitely knowledgeable.
The room was superb! We booked one of the packages that The Heathman offers and it was amazing! It was spacious, had a fireplace, and a walk out deck, which not all rooms have, but you'd just have to see the room to be completely amazed.
The location is very convenient, downtown Kirkland. The neighborhood is very safe, and everything is close by - the waterfront, a grocery store, plenty of boutiques, and hole in the wall places waiting to be discovered. They offer towncar service, which is superb, and they also have bicycles you can take out to ride around the town. The valet parking is great. they park the cars in a secured garage and they make it a stress-free way to park.
They had three beds to choose from and we picked the Pillow Top Mattress, and we slept so soundly. I have also slept on the Tempurpedic option in the past, which was also very good.
We also thoroughly enjoyed the full service spa within the hotel -Pentera Spa. From beginning to end I felt relaxed and pampered.
I don't believe there was anything we didn't enjoy.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 May 2010

Exceptional, extraordinary, every moment and every detail a pleasure. Service standards other hotels only dream of.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank MrHays
Reviewed 2 May 2010

I have been staying at the Heathman in Kirkland for the past several weeks because of a work-related project. I cannot say enough good things about this hotel.

The staff at the Heathman exhibits professionalism in everything that they do. This includes the valet parking staff, the front desk staff, and everyone else who works there. They treat their guests well.

When you check in to the hotel, you are given a portfolio with two room keys and a minibar key. The rooms are spacious and well-equipped. Each room has slippers, robes, iron, plasma TV, two phones, a desk, a minibar, and a coffee setup. The coffee setup includes tins of ground coffee, a french press, and a hot water pot along with assortments of sugars, cream, and teas.

The beds are either Tempurapedic or featherbed-topped mattresses. An extra blanket is provided for comfort. These beds are comfortable. When you combine them with heavy, room-darkening curtains, you have the recipe for a good night's sleep.

The bathrooms have plenty of good towels, either a shower/tub combo or a shower, standard toiletries and some useful accessories such as a mending kit.

The gym is on the first floor within the spa area and has cardio equipment, machines, and free weights. Bottled water and towels are provided.

The location is quite good as well. The Heathman is in downtown Kirkland and is within walking distance of many restaurants. For breakfast, I recommend The French Bakery right across the street. For dinner, I like Cafe Happy (a Chinese vegetarian restanrant), Jalisco's (Mexican), Cactus (Mexican), Tokyo Grill (Japanese fast food). There plenty of places to eat.

I cannot say enough about this hotel. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business