The Heathman Hotel Kirkland
Hotels.com
US$85
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Courtyard Seattle Kirkland(Kirkland)(Great Value!)
US$179
Priceline
US$77
US$75
Travelocity
Hyatt House Seattle/Redmond(Redmond)(Great Value!)
US$201
US$224
US$213
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
US$212
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewstrellis restaurantfrench pressfarm to tablewithin walking distancerooms are spaciousseattle areawonderful hotelfavorite hoteltook advantagebusiness tripvalet parkinggreat amenitieschecking outexceeded our expectationshousekeeping staffluxury hoteldowntown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 May 2010

My wife and I traveled to Kirkland for her business trip and had the pleasure of staying at the Heathman Kirkland. We've done a bit of traveling and I can honestly say that this was the best hotel we've ever stayed in. We arrived a little bit early and our room wasn't ready so they upgraded us to a suite. The rooms are simple and beautifully appointed. The hotel is very tastefully decorated and very modern. You can even choose which type of mattress you want in your room. There is a very cozy lounge in the lobby with comfortable couches and a fireplace. There is also a touch screen computer and printer by the elevators for guests to use. The Trellis restaurant located in the hotel is awesome! They have a great wine selection and they had a good prix fixe menu too. There is a very nice gym located on the first floor next to the spa. All of the workout equipment is in great condition and its very clean, also there are complimentary bottles of water and towels. The hotel is located within short walking distance of shops, restaurants, and the lake. They also have great complimentary town car service that saved me one of the days I was out exploring and got stuck in the rain.

The standout at this hotel is absolutely the staff, they are head and shoulders above any hotel staff that I've come across. From the moment we arrived we were greeted with smiles and excellent, attentive service and that continued throughout our stay here. Whenever I went out to explore the town and surrounding areas I was given great advice and helpful directions. From housekeeping, to the front desk and the restaurant staff, the service at the Heathman Kirkland is first class. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone planning a trip to Kirkland for business or pleasure and I look forward to staying there on our next visit. All hotel staffs should model themselves after the Heathman Kirklands.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank chickendrop
Reviewed 7 May 2010

I spent a week there, everithing was flawless, including th restaurant.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 May 2010

I have stayed at the Heathman a number of times and always found their service to be excellent however on my last trip I became stranded there for an extra week due to the volcanic ask situation affecting european airspace.
Although I would rather have been traveling home like every other stranded person the staff at the hotel made my extended stay stress free.
I'd have to say that the complimentary hotel tranpost service is one of my favorite aspects to the hotel as it ensures I get to my meetings on time and saves my company additional T&E costs.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 May 2010

"Where service is still an art" indeed. From the time I pulled up, they were there to assist me and my new bride with our luggage, check-in, and making the night the best it could ever be. All the staff we encountered were friendly, respectable, and were definitely knowledgeable.
The room was superb! We booked one of the packages that The Heathman offers and it was amazing! It was spacious, had a fireplace, and a walk out deck, which not all rooms have, but you'd just have to see the room to be completely amazed.
The location is very convenient, downtown Kirkland. The neighborhood is very safe, and everything is close by - the waterfront, a grocery store, plenty of boutiques, and hole in the wall places waiting to be discovered. They offer towncar service, which is superb, and they also have bicycles you can take out to ride around the town. The valet parking is great. they park the cars in a secured garage and they make it a stress-free way to park.
They had three beds to choose from and we picked the Pillow Top Mattress, and we slept so soundly. I have also slept on the Tempurpedic option in the past, which was also very good.
We also thoroughly enjoyed the full service spa within the hotel -Pentera Spa. From beginning to end I felt relaxed and pampered.
I don't believe there was anything we didn't enjoy.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 May 2010

Exceptional, extraordinary, every moment and every detail a pleasure. Service standards other hotels only dream of.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled solo