“Great pastries and bread”
Review of Hoffman's Fine Pastries - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hoffman's Fine Pastries
Reviewed 5 March 2014

What's not to like about the food at this bakery? Fresh, delicious and nice people work there!
The bread is fantastic. The cakes are even more fantastic - custom made cakes also.

1  Thank Kathleen M
There are newer reviews for Hoffman's Fine Pastries

Reviewed 17 February 2014

If you're looking for a special occasion cake, there is not a place better to purchase than Hoffman's Fine Pastries. Had lemon dream type cake more than once and have never forgotten about it.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

I wanted something special for my daughter's 40th birthday cake and after reading some other reviews, and ordering a slice to taste, I ordered Hoffman's Princess Torte. It is a gorgeous, elegant cake which wowed all at the party, and was also delicious. I think a cake from Hoffman's is going to become a family birthday tradition.

Reviewed 8 May 2013

I stop here often for cookies, cakes, pastry and bread. I have never purchased anything that wasn't delicious. They do a wonderful job at the Holidays, with special treats and colorful cookies. You can have a light lunch here, but the atmosphere is very casual. Enjoy the treats!

Reviewed 18 March 2013

Hoffman's makes my favorite pastry ever. Rum rolls. Hands down the best thing I've ever eaten. I hide them from my husband because they are such a treat, and I want to savor them!!!!!! I've always had delicious results no matter what I've picked at Hoffman's! Friendly people there, too!