“Lovely quiet inn”

Ranked #1 of 5 La Conner B&B and Inns
Vancouver, Canada
“Lovely quiet inn”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014

They are hospitable staff and look after your needs at Wild Iris. We would suggest a larger room than the casual king, for a couple, not much space for your things. Great breakfast and service, but we had two days of frittata...first day was nice, but second day it was too much...asparagus, bear aisle, more like a dinner dish! The cookies they place in the room have to be the best in the world!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Dianalyn2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (130)
Surrey, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014

Hands down, our best anniversary destination ever. This reminded me of an inn you'd see in Gilmore Girls which is why I loved it, and it lived up to my expectations. :) My husband and I stayed in a king room with a jacuzzi tub on the private patio. It was so inviting and cozy and beautiful. The complimentary breakfast was amazing. I couldn't even finish it and we could tell that everything was homemade and fresh. The owners put a lot of care and pride into their inn. The bed was huge and super comfortable. I didn't even care that the view was a farm field because it was so nice and quiet and private. I can't wait until next year when hopefully we'll get to stay here again.
The absolute only thing I wish they had, was access to cream or milk for the tea I wanted at 11 pm because the staff is gone after 9:30 pm. But the hot chocolate I had instead was yummy. There is nothing bad I can say about this place. I loved it. It was so hard to leave.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Enumclaw, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

What a great place! The staff was amazing, the property was as neat as a pin, the room was beautiful! Highly recommend! The breakfast was spectacular. We couldn't have picked a nicer spot to celebrate our 40th anniversary!

Room Tip: You won't be sorry! Quiet, clean, great breakfast and fabulous staff!
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank KATHY C
Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

This is the perfect place to go to get away and reconnect. We stayed in a King jacuzzi suite and it was beyond our expectation. The details of the delicious cookies, fresh flowers in the room as well as current magazines in the room and a great DVD collection to choose from topped it off. The entire staff was warm and hospitable and breakfast the next morning was not only delicious, it was substantial enough to hold us until dinner. I LOVED this place.

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Kauaifam
Tacoma, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

My husband and I just spent our 5 yr wedding Anniversary here this past weekend. We also spent our 4th here last year as well. It will definiely be a tradition of ours, we absolutely love everyhing about the Wild Iris inn. The people who work here as well as the owners are so nice and make you feel so welcome. My hubby suprised me on March 1st the actual day of our anniversary, he had asked them if they could bring breakfast to us and they had no problem with it. They helped start our special day off just right and they didnt even know it! Breakfast is always amazing! And those cookies they put in your room are the best ive ever had, the place is beautiful. I also love that they have a variety if dvds to choose from for you to watch. I cannot wait to go back next year!! I highly HIGHLY recommend this place.

• Stayed February 2014
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

DVDs, comfy bed, friendly. Freak breakfast. I mean great. Damn auto correct. Walking distance to everything. Clean hotel, price not bad, heated bathroom floors. Love that feature. At night they have Xmas lights all over, cute and romantic. Fireplace inside. Cold and wet in February, but we enjoyed it.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Dan A
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2014

I stayed at the Wild Iris Inn in August 2013. The outside is well kept and looks beautiful. As soon as I walked in I was greeted by the front desk person, who was very welcoming and sweet. The rooms were clean and very comfortable. The porch with the tub was wonderful. In the morning my husband and I unfortunately, had to check out early. The serving staff and kitchen staff worked their hardest to make sure we were able to have a 3 course breakfast before leaving for our whale watching tour. If I could I would come back to Wild Iris Inn many, many more times. This is by far the best inn I have ever stayed in. The staff, rooms, and food are all excellent, especially the complimentary cookies!

Room Tip: Definitely pick the room with the outdoor tub, the stars were beautiful.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
#3 of 10 in Anacortes
Majestic Inn and Spa
Majestic Inn and Spa
#1 of 10 in Anacortes

Been to The Wild Iris Inn? Share your experiences!