“The best scones ever”

The Scone Lady
Price range: US$1 - US$26
Cuisines: Pizza, Soups
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Description: Family run business that supports the community. Were known around the world for our Scone Lady Scones that come with a twist as their made by world famous Trever McGhee and now his wife Candace whose been learning the secret to preparing them for the last year. We pride ourselves in dedicating our lives to giving to the community... To the valley and around the world. The Scone Lady is the name we registered in the state of WA in June of 2013 after it had been abandoned for a year. We contracted Christy the original Scone Lady to bake scones and teach us some amazing recipes that we eventually turned into our own new and improved recipes. People from around the world have been raving about how our scone recipe for the last year. Please note that Christy stopped baking for us last March, she wanted to break back out on her own and we wish her all the best.
Reviewed 5 April 2014

I am usually not a big fan of scones, but one day we happened to be in La Conner and we bought some scones from Scone Lady and let me tell you: those scones are super yummy, fresh, not too dry, they are perfect. I am willing to drive from Seattle to La Conner once in a while for those scones. So check this place out when you are in La Conner, you won't be disappointed:)

1  Thank Svetka-kofetka

Reviewed 3 July 2012

The only bad thing about this place is that once you've had these scones, nothing can even come close! I'm not sure what the secret is, but nothing compares. I've traveled all over the world partaking in scones and afternoon tea, and since my visit tonThe Scone Lady, all other scones pale in comparison. Make the trip- drive across the country- get on a plane- you won't regret it!I

2  Thank gratefulfortravel
Reviewed 27 April 2012

Just happened to arrive when some were fresh from the oven......I couldn't wait even though we were taking them with us....one taste and I had to eat the whole scone......be sure you get some!

1  Thank Umatillapole
Reviewed 11 April 2012

My husband and I were recently in La Conner, WA for our anniversary. We discovered the Scone Lady near our hotel on the afternoon that we arrived. We enjoyed a conversation with her and said that we would be back in the morning to get some scones. When we returned the following morning, we were treated to wonderful aromas from her baking as well as a good variety of scones. I chose a tart lemon, coconut custard, marion berry and blueberry and should have bought more! They were the lightest, most flavorful scones that we had ever had! It's probably good that we don't live near La Conner because I am afraid that I would gain a lot of weight. It is worth a long drive to get to her though! Don't miss this!

4  Thank tonioSeattle_WA