“La Traviata”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The food here at La Traviata is authentic Italian but average in my book compared to other authentic Italian Restaurants that I've eaten at. Seating when it's busy can be dicey at best but I know that they are working out the kinks.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

La Conner is blessed with more excellent restaurants per capita than any other city in Washington. La Traviata is often overlooked as it is on the main road into town. It is large enough to accommodate people even if the other restaurants are full and the food is really good. The wine selection is deep and the service first rate.

1  Thank RonB44
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

After visiting the beautiful tulips, we had a wonderful dinner here. The setting was lovely and the owner and staff were charming and helpful. We will visit again!

Reviewed 17 April 2014

I was there for the first time with seven other friends and we all enjoyed the food and the service immensely. We liked it so much that we had dinner again the following day. The first night I had chioppino and it was excellent. The second night I had Lasagna and again was very good. The service was great and the décor makes you feel you are in Italy. I recommend this restaurant very highly.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

I was really excited when this opened less so after our first visit. My first disappointment was the burnt bread, me second the Veal Limone. The meat was tough the sauce congealed. Thought I'd give them another chance but on a second visit I found they still hadn't solved the burnt bread issue and the lasagna was overcooked.