“yum”

Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 21 August 2013

delicious pizza and beer and friendly service. only open until 9:30, but that was later than most of the other places.

Reviewed 6 August 2013

La Conner is a charming waterfront town north west of Seattle on Puget Sound, and worth a visit. There are many places to eat, and we chose this place because of the beer selection. We sat outside in an enclosed space with no view. The beers came quickly but the wait for food seemed a bit long for the number of customers. Our group of five was crammed around a single small table rather than putting two tables together. I had the salmon sandwich which was good. Food is good but not fancy - pub fare.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

We had read reviews so we thought this was a place to visit. We were not impressed with any of their beer offerings.
We both had pizza which was okay but nothing special.
The service was a bit superior and lacking the understanding that the whole world is not the USA and things may differ there, so help understanding what was going on would have been appreciated.

No plans to return.

Reviewed 24 July 2013

My husband and I usually go to La Conner once or twice a year (summer and close to Christmas) and we always eat lunch at La Conner Brewing Co. I usually have the chicken and black bean quesadilla and my husband usually has the thai chicken pizza. We've had great service and mediocre service but the food and beer keeps bringing us back.

Reviewed 27 June 2013

My husband and I met in 1995 and came to the LaConner brewing company when it first opened its door...we try and travel down from Canada to visit every few years, and this time brought my father for his first visit. Still warm and inviting, friendly, cheap and cheerful...We enjoyed tasty home made chowder, fish tacos and fresh caesar salad, and of course their beer samplers...
We're still together and La Conner Brewing Company is still serving us delicious food..
There's not many places you can say are still tasty year after year after year...what a treat!

Been to La Conner Brewing Co? Share your experiences!