“PURE AMBIENCE AND GREAT FOOD”

Three Rivers Resort Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in La Push
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Seattle, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“PURE AMBIENCE AND GREAT FOOD”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

This little restaurant is "pure local" and it is mighty fun...and tasty. The hamburgers are to die for. The price is right.

Visited October 2013

Texas
“Won a bet”
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Had read where Bill at Miller Tree had recommended this to another traveller. I haven't had many bum steers from Bill in the past, so I said to my wife, "Let's give it a try - we are really close". Following our order entry at the counter, the sounds from the kitchen were not making things looks very good for the home team. My wife told me, "There is no telling what is going to come out on our order. I smell a disaster in the making." I kept my chin up, but I could definitely see where she was coming from. The food arrived following a reasonable wait. The order was perfectly filled and every item and drink was delicious. The waiter apologized for something that had happened in the kitchen, not sure what. As she happily sipped the last remnants of a delicious Italian Cream Soda, my wife looked at me and said, "You won. This place is a winner."

Visited September 2013
1 Thank TexasTravel59
Edmonds, Washington
“Twilight Theme”
Reviewed 10 September 2013

I'm not a Twilight Fan but it was fun to see the creative names and to listen to the fan's talk about the book and movie. The food was okay, standard café food.

Visited July 2013
Seattle, Washington
“White Salmon”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

We had the local catch of the day, White King Salmon...Yum. The sauteed preparation was better than the grilled. No wine or beer available at restaurant.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank mbethfox
Minneapolis, MN
“Great Place to Eat at Forks”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Upon recommendation of Bill from Miller Tree, we went to this restaurant to get dinner. I got the oyster dish and onion rings and it was really good -- my husband totally forgot his burger because he was fixated on my meal!

Visited August 2013