“Nice quiet location.”

Comfort Inn Lacey - Olympia
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Lacey
Reviewed 20 July 2012 via mobile

The rooms are average size. Although there is a pool I was disappointed that there was not an exercise room. Breakfast was okay. This is probably the best value in this general area.

• Stayed: July 2012
ci-lacey, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Lacey - Olympia, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2012

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback regarding your stay. I apologize for the inconvenience regarding the hotel not having a fitness center on site. We are currently looking into building a new one on site, but for the time being, we do offer full reimbursement if you go to one of two fitness centers that we recommend. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 30 June 2012

Had the pleasure of staying at this hotel for an overnight visit. I've stayed at this location a few years ago, and loved the exceptional customer service I received, so I decided to come stay again. It seems like the pool and spa were recently renovated, as they were excellent. Enjoyed a nice continental breakast in the morning and loved the delicious, fresh baked cookies they had in the evening. I definitely recommend this property to anyone looking for a great stay and friendly service.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 8 July 2012

Thank you for your comments! It is great to hear that you enjoyed our property. Be sure to stop in and see us if you ever need a place to stay in the Lacey area.

Reviewed 11 May 2012

We stranded in Lacey and had no idea which hotel to choose, luckily this was a good choice.
Clean and comfortable, we enjoyed our stay!

Room Tip: Top floor was very quiet
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bosbes
ci-lacey, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Lacey - Olympia, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2012

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay. It is great to hear that you found our property clean and comfortable. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the Lacey area!

Reviewed 5 April 2012

I stayed here on business. The rooms were reasonably priced and there is free wi fi or hard line in the rooms. A limited breakfast is included with your stay and isn't too bad. The beds were comfortable and made for a good nights sleep and it is clean.

There is a hot tub and pool but the hot tub motor was broken during my stay but should be fixed by tonight. There is no gym but they will reimburse your daily gym fee if you visit the gym down the street.

It's nothing special but is a reasonably priced and comfortable place to stay. My only complaint would be that some of the breakfast items were not put out on time or would run out and would not be replaced in a timely fashion.

Stayed: April 2012
3  Thank Vitamin_Vito

Thank you for your honest comments regarding your stay with us in April. I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced from our spa being out of order. We have it operating now, and we would love to have you check it out. Thank you for mentioning the delay on our breakfast items. We have taken steps to ensure that this does not occur again. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the Lacey area.

Reviewed 4 February 2012

I recently stayed 4 days (1/29 thru 02/02) at the Comfort Inn while on business. I had a very resonably priced room with a king size bed. The room was spacious, very clean and the staff person that checked me in was very friendly and helpful. This hotel is located within blocks of the I-5 freeway which was very convienent. My room came with free Wi-Fi that worked very well. The free hot breakfast was typical of free hot breakfasts served at other hotels. There are also numerous restaurants nearby, that are all located within walking distances of the hotel. My stay was very pleasant and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank PDXSteve
ci-lacey, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Lacey - Olympia, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2012

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay in February. It is wonderful to hear that you found our property great and that you enjoyed all of our amenities. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 15 December 2011

This Hotel was clean, friendly, and comfortable. The staff went beyond what is the Norm in helping with directions and making sure we were well taken care of. I would give this Inn an A+

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank eeott

Greetings from Lacey! Thank you for the comments regarding your stay from December. I am glad that you found our staff and property to be excellent. Be sure to stop in and stay with us the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 7 November 2011

This is one of the nicer Comfort Inns I have stayed at. The room was spacious and clean, the bed was comfortable with nice linens, and it was quiet. And the sofa hideabed was made up already and that wins points with me as they usually are not. An indoor pool, satisfactory breakfast, in-room coffee maker, and free Wi-Fi were all pluses. And the price was very reasonable. Not luxurious, of course, but perfectly adequate and comfortable. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank Gabriel_B's_Mom
ci-lacey, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Lacey - Olympia, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2012

It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us here in Lacey. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the area.

Comfort Inn Management

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lacey
0 mi away
#2 of 9 in Olympia
Candlewood Suites Olympia/Lacey
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lacey
Hampton Inn & Suites Olympia Lacey

Been to Comfort Inn Lacey - Olympia? Share your experiences!