“best service staff ever!”

Comfort Inn Lacey - Olympia
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Lacey
Reviewed 27 May 2013

When we arrived at the motel, I was dismayed to discover that when I made the reservation online, I had mistakenly made the reservation with Quality Inn. I had stayed at Comfort Inn before and liked it so I was very disappointed. As I was leaving, the desk clerk came out and said they would try to fix it so I could stay there. Joey, and his manager, Maria called and arranged for our stay there. They were so friendly and nice that I think everyone should hear about them. Joey recommended a really great place to eat, Brewer's Pub and saved 2 cookies for us when we returned from a softball game. The room was clean and very roomy.Breakfast was good also.

Room Tip: We didn't use the pool, but they do have one. The king bed room was excellent. I liked that the...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
ci-lacey, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Lacey - Olympia, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to have excellent customer service and are overjoyed to hear that we have met that goal for you. It is great to hear that you enjoyed all of the amenities and features that our hotel has to offer. Thank you for taking the time to give us your opinions and we look forward to seeing you again the next time you travel to Lacey!

Reviewed 14 May 2013

This hotel was convenient to where I had to work in Yelm WA. Yes it was a 20 minute ride back and forth but ever been to Yelm - Lacey is the closest town. The staff was great, the room was big and clean though finding the hotel entrance can be tricky. It is right off of I-5 running either to Portland or Seattle. There is every possible food and drink business within 5 minutes including groceries for those with a suite. If I had any negatives it would be the elevators ran at a snail's pace and the heating / air unit do not do a great job regulating the room temperature. But these are hardly reasons not to stay there. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
ci-lacey, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Lacey - Olympia, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback regarding your stay. We appreciate you letting us know about our elevator and heater and would like to let you know we strive to maintain a safe and efficient enviroment for our guests as they go through their day. It is great to hear that you enjoyed our property and location! Be sure to stop in again and stay with us!

Reviewed 2 May 2013

Big spacious rooms, comfy beds, great breakfast, clean and the hot tub was HOT! Great value for the money! There were also fresh baked cookies, our baseball boys loved them! We stayed here during a baseball tournament and plan to stay here again when we have future tournaments in Lacey.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for your kind words. We're glad you found our rooms to be quiet and the beds comfortable. Providing a 'home away from home' is our priority here and cookies are always a welcoming treat. We hope to see you and the team again!

Reviewed 28 April 2013

We spent three nights here. The location is convenient for travel around the area but the hotel is secluded enough to keep the noise down. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. The beds were comfortable. The internet service was fair, with an occasional outage but quickly restored.

I'd stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room not on ground floor facing parking lot.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
ci-lacey, Manager at Comfort Inn Lacey - Olympia, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2013

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your recent stay at the Comfort Inn. It is very good to hear that you enjoyed the location of the property in addition to the services we offer. I would also like to take a moment to thank you for letting us know about the internet service. We strive to provide the best service to our valued guests during their stay. Please come see us again!

Reviewed 13 April 2013

I stayed here because I cannot continue my drive. It was raining so much that I could hardly see what was in front of me while driving north on I-5. My intention was to drive as far as Seattle and spend the night before catching my flight to LAX however I didn't make it that far. After the whole ordeal I decided to stop in Olympia which tuirned out to be Lacey. The young man who checked me in was very polite and even printed out a map of a nice place to eat that was not a chain restaurant. I didn't think of what to expect until after I came back to my room and took a nice hot shower. Then after decided to watch a movie on tv, didn't make it to the end since I dozed off in the most comfortable night sleep I've had in a while. The bed was so comfotable that I could of brought it back home with me. I called downstairs and breakfast was still on which meant I could grab a bite before catching my flight. Well, that was a big surprise. I had a big meal instead. They had a big assortment of things and ended up having eggs, sausage, coffee, and some really good scones that were still warm. This made my day since normally you don't expect to have such a good breakfast in a hotel. If you make it in you must try the scones. After all the rain my night was full of sunshine since I left with a smile on my face after a wonderfull sleep and full belly. I will defenitely be back for this again. The price was more than reasonable since I called the places on the same corner and was not going to pay too much for the same comodity which in the long run lived up to its name. Comfort I got from the minute I layed on the bed and it only got better so yes expect me back when I go back to see the grandkids and have more time to enjoy the pool with the family.

Room Tip: Top floor is nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank MariaLuisa716

Thank you so much for your uplifting review. Here at Comfort Inn-Lacey we strive to provide exceptional products and services for our guests. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed so many aspects of our property. Our friendly service, full breakfast, and comfortable beds will be waiting for you to return! Your patronage is greatly appreciated.

Reviewed 11 April 2013

We stayed here during a family vacation and right away the service was phenomenal. The people at the front desk were very helpful and friendly. We checked in to our rooms in the evening and were greeted by fresh chocolate chip cookies. The room was very clean and the beds were exceptionally comfy. This hotel was probably the cleanest hotel I have ever visited. I noticed later that night that I had forgotten my toothbrush, I made a trip to the lobby and was able to get a toothbrush free of charge from the front desk. Most hotels I have visited make you pay for toothbrushes, toothpaste, etc. but this hotel provides the essentials for their customers. This hotel also had a great variety of breakfast foods. Delicious waffles and eggs! Overall a great stay in Lacey at the Comfort Inn. I will definitely be coming back for future visits.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
ci-lacey, Manager at Comfort Inn Lacey - Olympia, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2013

Greetings from Lacey! It is fantastic to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast options as well as received outstanding service during your stay. We are very pleased that we could fulfill your needs, as we do carry some small travel items for guests in case they forget or misplace a necessity during their travels. Your patronage is highly appreciated, please come visit us again!

Reviewed 6 March 2013

We stayed at the Comfort Inn, Lacey, Washington on March 3, 2013. We visit the Lacey area often because our parents are residents at a retirement center nearby. We've tried maybe 6 area hotels and have gone back to this Comfort Inn the most often because we've found it to be the best overall option. The staff is uniformly friendly and helpful. The rooms, while not really large, are roomy enough to be comfortable and seem to be kept very clean. Although this hotel and several others in the same immediate vicinity are located nearly adjacent to the I-5 freeway, for some reason we do not hear the traffic noise at this hotel that we do at others - maybe the staff has done a good job of honoring our request to be put in as quiet a room as is available? The breakfast buffet is very good, with several hot options, including well cooked scrambled eggs and sausage, 3 cold cereal options, 3 fruit options, and standard bread, bagel and pastry items. The only thing missing, for us, is peanut butter! At an AARP rate of $79, this is not the lowest cost option available in the area, but given the quality of the accommodations and breakfast, we find it to be a very reasonable overall value, so we plan to make this our regular hotel for future visits.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
ci-lacey, Manager at Comfort Inn Lacey - Olympia, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2013

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your recent stay at the Comfort Inn. We are pleased to hear that all of your special requests were fulfilled by our guest services team and that you enjoyed the property and the amenities we have to offer. We hope to see you again when you're in town to visit your parents!

Comfort Inn Management

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lacey
La Quinta Inn & Suites Olympia - Lacey
Best Western Plus Lacey Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn & Suites Olympia Lacey
Ramada Olympia
Ramada Olympia
#2 of 9 in Olympia
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lacey
Candlewood Suites Olympia/Lacey

Been to Comfort Inn Lacey - Olympia? Share your experiences!