“Definite Stay Again Motel”

Comfort Inn Lacey - Olympia
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Lacey
“Definite Stay Again Motel”
Reviewed 20 June 2013

We arrived late evening and there was construction going on at the front desk but they had simply moved the check-in outside to accommodate the guests. We were never disturbed by the construction. I found this hotel very clean and comfortable with a wonderful staff. I liked the gazebo out front and the picnic table out back. There was a local chain restaurant across the street that had great home style food. (I think it was called Shari's.). The street was very busy & a little difficult to cross but the food was worth it.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
ci-lacey, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Lacey - Olympia, responded to this review, 12 November 2013
We like our hotel to be a second home for guests and enjoyed your review about our outside amenities. Our hotel takes pride in our cleaning and front desk staff, we are glad to have your complements. Since your stay in June all construction at the front desk has been completed. We hope you will be able to stop by on any future visits to Lacey and stay with us again.

Comfort Inn Management

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Vancouver, WA
Reviewed 9 June 2013

There is nothing fancy about this hotel. It is just a quality middle road hotel that seems to have a little more bang for your buck. The rooms are well appointed and have plenty of space. They are clean and very comfortable. They have a very nice pool and spa area. The deluxe continental breakfast has more options than most, including hot items such as eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy and hot waffles. If you are passing through Lacey on your way to Seattle or wherever and need an affordable hotel with some nice amenities, don't hesitate to give this Comfort Inn a chance.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for taking your time to file a review of our hotel! It is great to hear that you enjoyed the amenities and features that we offer. We take pride in our clean rooms and continental breakfast, and are thrilled when our customers complement these services. We hope to see you again if you are traveling through Lacey and appreciate your business.

Vancouver, Washington
Reviewed 27 May 2013

When we arrived at the motel, I was dismayed to discover that when I made the reservation online, I had mistakenly made the reservation with Quality Inn. I had stayed at Comfort Inn before and liked it so I was very disappointed. As I was leaving, the desk clerk came out and said they would try to fix it so I could stay there. Joey, and his manager, Maria called and arranged for our stay there. They were so friendly and nice that I think everyone should hear about them. Joey recommended a really great place to eat, Brewer's Pub and saved 2 cookies for us when we returned from a softball game. The room was clean and very roomy.Breakfast was good also.

Room Tip: We didn't use the pool, but they do have one. The king bed room was excellent. I liked that the...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to have excellent customer service and are overjoyed to hear that we have met that goal for you. It is great to hear that you enjoyed all of the amenities and features that our hotel has to offer. Thank you for taking the time to give us your opinions and we look forward to seeing you again the next time you travel to Lacey!

Orchard Park NY
Reviewed 14 May 2013

This hotel was convenient to where I had to work in Yelm WA. Yes it was a 20 minute ride back and forth but ever been to Yelm - Lacey is the closest town. The staff was great, the room was big and clean though finding the hotel entrance can be tricky. It is right off of I-5 running either to Portland or Seattle. There is every possible food and drink business within 5 minutes including groceries for those with a suite. If I had any negatives it would be the elevators ran at a snail's pace and the heating / air unit do not do a great job regulating the room temperature. But these are hardly reasons not to stay there. I would stay there again.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
ci-lacey, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Lacey - Olympia, responded to this review, 7 August 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback regarding your stay. We appreciate you letting us know about our elevator and heater and would like to let you know we strive to maintain a safe and efficient enviroment for our guests as they go through their day. It is great to hear that you enjoyed our property and location! Be sure to stop in again and stay with us!

Vancouver, Washington
Reviewed 2 May 2013

Big spacious rooms, comfy beds, great breakfast, clean and the hot tub was HOT! Great value for the money! There were also fresh baked cookies, our baseball boys loved them! We stayed here during a baseball tournament and plan to stay here again when we have future tournaments in Lacey.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for your kind words. We're glad you found our rooms to be quiet and the beds comfortable. Providing a 'home away from home' is our priority here and cookies are always a welcoming treat. We hope to see you and the team again!

Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 28 April 2013

We spent three nights here. The location is convenient for travel around the area but the hotel is secluded enough to keep the noise down. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. The beds were comfortable. The internet service was fair, with an occasional outage but quickly restored.

I'd stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room not on ground floor facing parking lot.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
ci-lacey, Manager at Comfort Inn Lacey - Olympia, responded to this review, 30 April 2013
Thank you for your kind comments regarding your recent stay at the Comfort Inn. It is very good to hear that you enjoyed the location of the property in addition to the services we offer. I would also like to take a moment to thank you for letting us know about the internet service. We strive to provide the best service to our valued guests during their stay. Please come see us again!

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 13 April 2013

I stayed here because I cannot continue my drive. It was raining so much that I could hardly see what was in front of me while driving north on I-5. My intention was to drive as far as Seattle and spend the night before catching my flight to LAX however I didn't make it that far. After the whole ordeal I decided to stop in Olympia which tuirned out to be Lacey. The young man who checked me in was very polite and even printed out a map of a nice place to eat that was not a chain restaurant. I didn't think of what to expect until after I came back to my room and took a nice hot shower. Then after decided to watch a movie on tv, didn't make it to the end since I dozed off in the most comfortable night sleep I've had in a while. The bed was so comfotable that I could of brought it back home with me. I called downstairs and breakfast was still on which meant I could grab a bite before catching my flight. Well, that was a big surprise. I had a big meal instead. They had a big assortment of things and ended up having eggs, sausage, coffee, and some really good scones that were still warm. This made my day since normally you don't expect to have such a good breakfast in a hotel. If you make it in you must try the scones. After all the rain my night was full of sunshine since I left with a smile on my face after a wonderfull sleep and full belly. I will defenitely be back for this again. The price was more than reasonable since I called the places on the same corner and was not going to pay too much for the same comodity which in the long run lived up to its name. Comfort I got from the minute I layed on the bed and it only got better so yes expect me back when I go back to see the grandkids and have more time to enjoy the pool with the family.

Room Tip: Top floor is nice and quiet.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank MariaLuisa716
Thank you so much for your uplifting review. Here at Comfort Inn-Lacey we strive to provide exceptional products and services for our guests. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed so many aspects of our property. Our friendly service, full breakfast, and comfortable beds will be waiting for you to return! Your patronage is greatly appreciated.

Comfort Inn Management
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lacey
La Quinta Inn & Suites Olympia - Lacey
Hampton Inn & Suites Olympia Lacey
Ramada Olympia
Ramada Olympia
#2 of 9 in Olympia
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lacey
Best Western Plus Lacey Inn & Suites
Candlewood Suites Olympia/Lacey

Been to Comfort Inn Lacey - Olympia? Share your experiences!