“You have not lived”

Curry Corner
Ranked #1 of 152 Restaurants in Lacey
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fort Lewis, Washington
“You have not lived”
Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

Amazing. Just the way Indian should be. Flavor ecstasy. The owners are very kind and accommodating. The food superb. Quaint shop but this adds to its charm.

Lacey, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Food, Cute Scene”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Don't be fooled by the exterior, this place has great food! My husband took me here for Valentine's day, only two days after we moved to town, and we were not disappointed. Anytime we're craving Indian, this is where we go. I tried to surprise my husband once by making homemade naan, but we both agreed that mine fell short of this place.

• Visited February 2013
Salem, Oregon
“Excellent Food!!”
Reviewed 3 January 2014

I love the food here, and the only reason it gets 4 stars is because the ambiance is lacking. Truth be told, good food in lackluster digs is far more acceptable than unpleasant food in upscale dining.
This was my second time to go here, my husband's first. He entered the experience with some trepidation as he is unfamiliar with Indian cuisine. He left a Curry Corner convert!!
Thanks for another wonderful meal!!!!!!

• Visited December 2013
Eureka, California, United States
“Not sure on Indian food? Try here!”
Reviewed 24 October 2013 via mobile

Visiting family in WA and went here for lunch. My son & daughter in law said it was delicious but my husband wasn't sure he would even like Indian food. OMG it was SO good. We got the spicy shrimp, butter chicken and curried vegetables with lots if rice & nan (grilled flat bread). Portions were generous so we just shared everything. There were 5 people sharing, no leftovers and the bill was $45. I wish we lived closer to our kids AND Curry Corner!

2 Thank Angela3950
Olympia, Washington
“Our favorite restaurant in Thurston County”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

My boyfriend is a talented chef and all around food snob so I don't always enjoy dining out with him because he criticizes every element of our service and meal. That said, Curry Corner never disappoints. The food is great. Always. The atmosphere leaves something to be desired because it is always busy and the place is really small. Forget about romance, this is a food experience. I love getting the (non-vegetarian) Curry Corner special with garlic naan and several appetizers. Don't forget the raita, I like to put that stuff on everything. Go for lunch, because is significantly more expensive, but still a good value. We ordered for dinner pick-up for two once and we received even more food than you would get if you dined in, which was enough for four dinners actually. If the interior of this place was bigger, it would be perfection.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Anna S

Been to Curry Corner? Share your experiences!