Our family of four enjoyed our stay. We have a 2 and 4 year old. The breakfast was easy and filling for everyone. The room felt a little small because it had so much furniture in it. But was nice overall. The pool room was warm, but the pool itself was a bit chilly unless you were moving around a lot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Lacey Inn & Suites.This brand new hotel is situated off Interstate 5 and offersguests new luxurious rooms and warm friendly service ateconomically sensible rates.Guests of this centrally located Lacey, Washington hotelwill find that we are the finest midpoint to explore the natural beauty of the Olympic National Park, take a drive toSeattle or Portland or even plan a day trip to Victoria.Whether your travels lead you here for business or pleasure, we welcome you to enjoy an unforgettable stay with us here at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Lacey Inn & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Best Western Plus Lacey Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Lacey Hotel Lacey
- Best Western Plus Lacey Inn And Suites