The hotel is right off Interstate 5, in Olympia (state capital), a difficult drive from Sea Tac, at 5:00 p.m., but once arrived, a lovely experience. Great, caring front desk staff, a beautiful room, with the high tech key system. Lots of granite in the room, including tub surround and separate vanity area. Queen bed, with queen pull-out. Spacious room, with lots of HBO channels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Best Western Plus Lacey Inn & Suites.This brand new hotel is situated off Interstate 5 and offers guests new luxurious rooms and warm friendly service at economically sensible rates.Guests of this centrally located Lacey, Washington hotel will find that we are the finest midpoint to explore the natural beauty of the Olympic National Park, take a drive to Seattle or Portland or even plan a day trip to Victoria.Whether your travels lead you here for business or pleasure, we welcome you to enjoy an unforgettable stay with us here at the Best Western Plus Lacey Inn & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Lacey Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Lacey Hotel Lacey
- Best Western Plus Lacey Inn And Suites