La Quinta Inn Olympia - Lacey
US$109
US$110
Quality Inn(Olympia)
US$95
All reviewswafflescookiesroom was cleanwooded areapleasant staybusy streetoff the highwaygood nights sleepnice hotelvalue for the moneyhotel is locatedwashington staterefrigerator and microwavestayed one nightpool and hot tubwould definitely stay here againother hotels
Reviewed 16 September 2010

We traveled with friends, Both of our rooms smelled, had to use Lysol to help the room smell a little better, but did not help totally. Old furnishings, haggered and ratty looking bedskirts, dirty carpets, bathrooms was somewhat clean, but very old. Made me want to wear my socks when walking around the bathroom and room. It was very quiet, and had a woodsey location. But the Front desk staff was very nice and lobby was not as bad as our rooms.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
3  Thank Marshay1206
Reviewed 2 May 2010

The TV doesn't work in our room at all. Seems like something that should be pretty basic. Pretty sad.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank steph919
Reviewed 29 March 2009

Great location for the area. Rooms on the small side, but property has very good amenities. Some wiping down needed to be done as something was splashed all over wall behind desk and fridge door smeared with prints, but otherwise clean. Cheap soap/shampoo. I had been upgraded to a better room on arrival, but right across from the elevator and as I am a regular traveler who typically requests a quiet room, this would not do with the loud elevator bell double dinging all night. I was downgraded to a small room and not given my "welcome gift" (bottle of water.) As I was there multiple nights I requested that evening and in the morning (different staff) to be moved when a better room became available. The 2nd night I was standing there waiting for my de-activated card keys to be re-activated when I heard her say she had 2 of that room type left. The lot was half empty the 3rd night and I was never upgraded. I was locked out of my room a 2nd time with non-functioning card keys and the guy at the desk was unapologetic and attitudinal about it both times. They were almost 10 minutes late with the cookies even with a group of guests sitting there waiting for them. They need to tighten up a little on customer service especially for rewards members, but overall ok.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank Traveldanse
Reviewed 27 March 2009

Right next to interstate and busy street, but with trees surrounding property was very quiet. Staff was friendly and helpful. Room cleanliness was excellent for lower cost motel. Facility shares parking lot with Comfort Inn. Had colleagues that stayed in Quality Inn a half block away and complained about street noise. Free breakfast in morning and warm cookies in the evening. High speed internet via lan cable (bring your own) or wireless. When I go back in the summer, wouldn't mind staying there again.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 September 2008

We have stayed at this hotel about 4 - 5 times. It is no better than a 2 star rating. The rooms are not real clean and frequently smell . Upkeep is below par. Internet has not worked For it having been given a 3 star rating at Hotel.com, we are definitely disappointed.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)