“Where do I begin?”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Lacey
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Called ahead to make a reservation and the man at the front desk seemed fun but kinda cocky, then said just come in and I will work with you. As a business traveler I'm limited on what my company will spend. Got there and as a Rewards member (platinum) that I am, there are NO up grades. YOU MUST BE DIAMOND here if you want any extras!!! Rediculous! Not at any other choice hotel have I been treated like this! Then when trying to (work) with him on "maybe" some type of upgrade he really got rude! Then since I was using CLC a corporate card he couldn't even tell me what I was paying for my hotel stay! That's when I almost lost it! But I had to be there in the morning for work and I sucked it up. I will NEVER EVER stay at this hotel again. As a Choice Hotel you really need to get your act together and stop ripping people off for your run down property! There are at least 5 other hotels right on that corner some higher star and some lower but your using that to your advantage and that's wrong!

Room Tip: choose a room at another hotel
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
5  Thank Brent S
Representitive, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

We Value you not only as a guest but as a choice privilege member. I have forward your comment to the general manager.

Cassandra S.
360-493-1991

There are newer reviews for Quality Inn & Suites

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Stayed briefly on our way to somewhere else and found this motel to be economical and clean with comfortable queen beds in smallish rooms.There is free wifi. Breakfast was modest but acceptable. We used a coupon found at a roadside rest stop and paid $60 a night. Liked the fact that there are several restaurants within walking distance. Staff was pleasant and very helpful.

Room Tip: Queen standard room is smallish. King standard for a bit more money might be worth considering.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Representitive, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

Sandy

Reviewed 29 January 2014

We rented seven rooms for 3 days,,the rooms are a bit small but have comfortable beds and include a fridge and microwave...they do have a fitness center with two saunas and a guest laundry. The rooms also have decent flat screen tv,s .

They also have a good complimentary breakfast.

I found the day staff to be very friendly and helpful however the night staff person by the name of Jay did miss wake up calls and according to others in our group was not very friendly and even rude at times.

Room Tip: Rooms are clean
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Maineproduct

Dear Valued Guest,

I am very sorry to hear about your experienced during your stay with us. I am also disappointed to hear that our staff did not respond appropriately to rectify these issues.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to bring these issues to our attention. We strive to provide all of our guests with outstanding accommodations and service at reasonable prices, and we are very sorry that we failed to meet this goal.

Please accept our sincere apology.

The comments and suggestions we receive from our guests are taken very seriously, and we genuinely appreciate your assistance in helping us improve. Please be assured that the issues you've raised have been addressed, and are being resolved.

Sandy
Quality Inn & Suites, Lacey

Reviewed 25 January 2014

Not pet friendly, paid an extra $30/night for 2 small dogs added to the$70/night charge it was $114.00. Stayed in way nicer places for less than that. Room was dated and bedside table drawers had funky smell. Bathroom was clean. Mattress uncomfortable and pillows were 1/2 size. Very disappointed.

Room Tip: Another hotel......
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Suzanne T
Representitive, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2014

Reviewed 22 December 2013

I have stayed here numerous times, the most recent being in Dec. 2013. The staff is always very friendly and helpful. The rooms are just the right size for me and the location is very convenient. I don't think you can beat the value when in the Olympia-Lacey area.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 11 December 2013

I booked this single night via travelocity. No particular discount, $70. When I arrived with my disabled daughter, it just didn't look comfortable. It was cold, bathroom was tiny, two of the lamps didn't work. They wouldn't refund us because we had paid through a third party, Travelocity. We've been in the room for 2 hours, and it's still too cold for a bath. Can't have my girl come out of a tub into this very cold room. Desk clerk suggested we run the shower with the door open and the hot humid air would warm the rest of the room. Seriously! I would just take Quality Inns out of consideration unless we were absolutely desperate.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Representitive, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2014

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations with our heating not at proper standards. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

Mark

Reviewed 9 December 2013

we stayed here because were not sure of the weather and had a doctors appt. very early. thepersonnel were frendly and helpful the rooms were clean , the bathroom was little tight but not bad. We would stay here again thanks

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Lacey Quality Inn & Suites

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lacey
Comfort Inn Lacey - Olympia
Hampton Inn & Suites Olympia Lacey
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lacey
La Quinta Inn & Suites Olympia - Lacey
Best Western Plus Lacey Inn & Suites
Ramada Olympia
Ramada Olympia
#2 of 9 in Olympia

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!