“Wonderful find! We will be back!”
Review of Bruno's Pizzeria

Bruno's Pizzeria
Ranked #17 of 57 Restaurants in Lake Stevens
Reviewed 12 June 2017

We found a coupon for this place in our Entertainment book and since we'd never been to Lake Stevens before, we thought we would try a new place. I'm so glad we made the drive from Edmonds because it was SO worth it! The place is a bit hard to find b/c it's tucked away in a strip mall, but I think that's a good thing b/c I would hate to see it become overrun. But apparently it's a popular place seedcase although when we got there around 7, people were still trying to come in after 8 which is when they close on Sundays. We were pretty much the only customers there except for one or two people in the bar.
They have a wood fired oven and wow, their pizza is amazing. We ordered a personal pizza (Note: Sundays happy hour is all day and personal pizzas are only $5!), but when she brought it out, it looked huge. We were then told that because they were trying to get rid of some dough, they made us a bigger pizza (and of course charged us only $5!). My husband ordered Chicken parm and was given the option of red or white sauce which I'd never heard of before but the white sauce looked amazing. I ordered Fettuccine Farmagi (Alfredo with meatballs) and it was really good, but the portion was so big, I had to box it to go. Looking foreword to having it for lunch this week! The thing I liked most about this place besides the fact that the service was so great was how quiet it was. Granted we were here on a Sunday, just before closing, but the service was just as good as it would be on a busy night. Their closing and opening hours vary, so be sure and check Google for the hours. The server told me that they have nightly specials (half price wine, $12 pizza, etc), so we will most likely make the drive to check those out as well. Even if you don't live in the Lake Stevens area, this is worth the drive. It's so good! They have a large bar area that is separate from the restaurant and a large wood burning oven for their pizza. It looked as though they had amazing calzones as well, but I'm sure that everything on the menu is as good as what we had. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

Have been here several times and have always had good meals. Waitress is very friendly and helpful.Like that they separated the bar from the dining area.

Reviewed 14 April 2017

Love this place for a nice date night, the food is great, wine prices are wonderful (especially on half-price bottle night) and the ambiance is perfect for a nice night out with the wife. They have live music and really good food, from the pizza to the macaroni I have not been let down here.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Bruno's is a really good Italian restaurant. The interior is attractive and comfortable. The servers are efficient, friendly, and helpful. Originally, the restaurant was opened as Luca's, named for the owner who was from near Napoli. Now the place has different owners, but they have kept the menu much like it used to be. The food is quite good, the portions are generous, and the prices quite reasonable. While there are several pasta dishes, the place also serves delicious authentic Italian pizza which is wood fired. There are many unique pizza choices. My wife and I love the chicken marsala pizza. If you live in the Lake Stevens area, I would highly recommend that you try Bruno's. My wife and I are always very satisfied anytime we dine there.