“Grandest B&B we've ever seen!”

and 1 more site!
Mansion Inn Lake Stevens
Ranked #1 of 1 Lake Stevens B&B and Inns
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We recently stayed one night in their Double Room while on a road trip through the Lake Stevens area. This was the largest and most grand B&B we've ever seen! Boasting a HUGE lot, high ceilings, and extremely unique furnishings and decorations, this house was entertaining and appeared larger than life! Rod gave us a tour of the entire house, which was actually built to be a B&B. We enjoyed the hospitality - in the common dining area there was a shelf full of snacks and a fridge with drinks at our disposal around the clock! We were allowed to use any part of the common areas of the house, including the huge patio with an amazing view overlooking the lake. Tracy and Rod were friendly, we enjoyed their company while and hearing all about how they started at this B&B. The bathroom in the Double Room was immaculate and the bed was cozy. The view from our window was overlooking the parking area and side door area. Breakfast time was flexible as long as we came down before 10:00am. Tracy and Ron served us fresh fruit, homemade jam, baked quiche, and a variety of breads. Next time we definitely want to stay in either the Presidential Room or the Penthouse Room!

Room Tip: The shower in the Double Room has a very strong water pressure.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 5 July 2014

My wife and I just returned from a night at the Mansion Inn in Lake Stevens.

If you are in need of a place to stay in the area, don't hesitate and make the reservation. The rooms are quiet and the Inn is very well kept / clean.

Rod and Tracy are outstanding hosts!

They even made us breakfast this morning. Fresh fruit, home made banana nut bread and quiche!

The porch is also very nice! Very comfortable with a great view of the lake.

Very highly recommend staying here!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Recently stayed with Tracy and Rod after attending a Seattle Mariner game. This place is just beautiful. Stained glass windows, beautiful furnishings and amazing views of Lake Stevens from every window. Our room was very nice, wonderful king size bed, nice large bathroom and jet tub. Great soaking in the tub while looking at the lake, doesn't get much better. The location is perfect. Not right on the lake up sits up above on a hill that makes the view even better. Tracy and Rod make you feel right at home and there are snacks, coffee and rooms to just sit and relax in. Breakfast was very good and there isn't anything but good things to say. Will be back for another visit.

Room Tip: Not a bad room in the entire place
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I have family in the area, and I usually stay with them. But this time, we needed an alternative and the Mansion Inn Lake Stevens did not disappoint. It was unusual staying in a hotel in an area I usually stay with family, but the hosts at the Mansion Inn are a great couple and they were very friendly and helpful. We had driven 12 hours when we arrived, so we were exhausted. The in room hot tub was just the ticket, the room was comfortable and quiet. Really good breakfast every morning, most everything had been considered. I know the area well, yet I had never seen the Mansion Inn which is at the end of a dead end, but there is ample parking, quietness,good breakfast, friendly and efficient service and welcome. Mansion Inn Lake Stevens has much more character than a big box hotel beside the motorway, so if you are seeking a nice place in the Lake Stevens area, try the Mansion Inn.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Tracy & Rod are very pleasant, make you feel right a home, one of the family, the minute you walk in the door. Be prepared to relax & enjoy the lake view from the privacy of your room or outdoor patio. The home is child friendly and just a short walk from the lake, our nieces children we as impressed with the place as well. We are looking forward to our next vista to Lake Stevens and staying at the Mansion Inn.

Mark Burlingame & Christina Kayser, Sherwood, Oregon.

Room Tip: All of the rooms at the Inn are beautiful, we stayed in the Double room. The bed was especially com...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Good home base for seening the entire area. Close to many attractions and has a nice small town atmosphere. Only a few bucks more than closest Motels and a whole lot nicer.... Great property! Will stay again next time I am in the area...

Room Tip: Close enough to everything you need to see and still have a wonderful place to come back to.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Boyd H
Reviewed 18 September 2013

From the moment I spoke with one of the owners of this lovely bed & breakfast, I felt I had wonderful personal service. I was staying at the Mansion Inn for a wedding I was attending. Some of the other wedding guests were also staying there, so we had even more personal service.
The place is beautifully decorated with stunning stained glass windows and doors, as well as the view out the large windows in the living room area. Our room upstairs was clean and nicely furnished with probably the softest, most comfortable bed I have ever slept in besides my own!
The owners, a lovely couple, Rod and Tracy, were so accommodating and so friendly, and my-sister-in-law and I were warmly welcomed. We were without a car, so Rod loaned us his truck so that we could drive into the town. He was so nice---he even set a GPS so we wouldn't get lost!
The breakfast that was included was like few other breakfast at other b&b's. Tracy made homemade cinnamon rolls and a delicious looking egg dish. There were fresh fruit and cereals and muffins, rolls, orange juice and coffee. I even brought some of the cinnamon rolls home to my husband!
It is also close to the Gated Sanctuary, a fabulous spa in Snohomish.
The entire stay at this lovely place was perfect.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Best Western Plus Arlington/Marysville
Inn At Port Gardner
Inn At Port Gardner
#5 of 22 in Everett

Been to Mansion Inn Lake Stevens? Share your experiences!