Candlewood Suites Lakewood
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Econo Lodge(Tacoma)
View Hotel
All reviewsfree laundrysized fridgedvd movieslending librarymt rainierextended stayfront deskfull kitchennice propertyroom was cleanlakewood areabusiness centertacomadishwasherhousekeepingamenitiesfi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 September 2011

The room looked brand new and some of the building materials were higher quality than I would have expected at an extended stay hotel. I had a room just above the lobby, and even though I was facing the main road I didn't notice any noise. TV channel choices were decent and the wireless internet speed was adequate. The kitchenette was very clean and there was enough cookware to make use of it.

Check-in/out were easy and the staff was pleasant. The 24-hour pay as you go pantry was stocked with drinks and snacks. If you need a better selection, there's a 7-11 and some grocery stores just down the road.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank MartyMcSuperFly
Reviewed 12 September 2011

At first I thought the price a bit steep but when we saw the room we were blown away! Full kitchen, huge bathroom and separate bedroom. Very quiet and more than comfortable. Close to good dining spots.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 October 2010

This is a new hotel with very nice decor. The staff at the front desk is very friendly and will make sure you enjoy you stay. The pantry is not overpriced like most hotels and has a wide variety of goodies. They have a lot of DVD's you can check -out and watch on the player in your room. Nice laundry facilities, no charge, and a well equiped fitness center. The only negative for me was the location. I didn't think it was the nicest area, but I didn't have any problems. It is close to the Interstate and the military base.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business