“Great Breakfast”

Kimberly's Cafe
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 May 2013

My hubby and I were looking for someplace different to have breakfast and wound up at Kimberly's Cafe. It was a Saturday morning and the place was nearly empty, but we decided to give them a try. I am glad we did. The food was good, the prices were reasonable, and the service was great!

Reviewed 12 January 2013

Beautiful atmosphere, great attentive staff, not what I consider pricey when you take in portion size, but the food...Amazing is an understatement. Seafood was perfectly cooked, alfredo creamy with fresh lemon (hard to do, by the way) and everything was fresh, homemade and delicious. We will definately be back!

Reviewed 23 July 2012

went to try the S.O.S. wanted to make sure it was made with hamburger and not the sauage and gravy most places give you. well my friend and I were assured it was the hamburger kind and was so happy and they had buscuits and home fries. Well, they had them alright but the S.O.S. was made with can milk and tasted like it, the buscuits were hard and probably a few days old, but never fear the home fries were greasy but tasted good and the water was good ole Lakewood's best. I had meant to order just a 1/2 order but when it came thought I had but the waitress soon corrected me and told me that this was a full order. A 5 year old could have ate it and finished it. So don't go there if your hungry, stop and eat someplace before you get there and I wouldn't take anyone there again. Oh! the waitress was nice and pleasant, but after the 1/2 order comment she didn't come back except to bring the check which was way to much for what we got.

Reviewed 9 March 2012

There have been at least three restaurants in this location in the past 10 years - Mimi's, Vive Bene and Kimberly's. The location is convenient and the ambiance nice. However, on our first visit (we didn't want to go there right after they opened, we wanted to give them a bit of time to settle in), we were so disappointed. We were a party of four for a week day lunch. My husband ordered the prime rib dip. The server brought his entree, which was barely warm, to the table with the apology the the French fries would be up 'soon.' Imagine, not serving the whole entree at once. Our friend ordered hash browns, but she was served home-style potatoes, which she sent back - it wasn't what she ordered. The coffee wasn't very good - maybe they need to clean their coffee makers. The server brought the check, but only the merchant's copy. While none of these are deal killers alone, added together, not the best. I am so disappointed - we really need a good restaurant in Lakewood, but Kimberly's Cafe has got to make improvements,

Reviewed 26 February 2012

I called in a order of biscuits and gravy. The waitress seem grumpy. Then when perceived to call again asking about the gravy. She was very rude and before I can finish what I was asking she was interrupting with " yea". Then she told me the restaurant was slammed. When I got there she proceeded to ignore me. Haha there was only 7 people in the restaurant.
It gets even better this so called "homemade" gravy is powder with milk with a chopped up sausage patty. This make me laugh because they added a piece of kale thinking it's goin to make it seem gourmet. From this experience this will be my last. Customer service is long lost in this era. Quit sad. Where would any business be without us the consumers.

1  Thank Garac2069