“Where did you buy your food! The chair store!?”
Review of AAA Buffet

AAA Buffet
Ranked #62 of 152 Restaurants in Lakewood
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, Japanese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: This is the BEST Asian buffet anywhere.
Edinboro, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Where did you buy your food! The chair store!?”
Reviewed 18 July 2013 via mobile

I know, I know its a buffet... give it a break... but come on. The food all blended together with taste. The sushi was not even semi fresh. Chewing it tasted like I was chewing a piece of jerky. General Tsos super Americanised chicken... tasted like cardboard sauce. The one thing I really enjoyed was the diet Dr. Pepper! They did a good job at that.

• Visited July 2013

Seattle
“Really pleasantly suprised! The food was excellent gourmet quality Chinese!”
Reviewed 4 November 2012

I love excellent Chinese food! It seems to be harder and harder to find. I must admit that I was skeptical about a visting a Chinese buffet restaurant. I thought the food quality would just be OK. I was really pleasantly surprised. I have been to this restaurant twice and was quite impressed with the quality of the food both times. I love their excellent quality soups! While the buffet offers an enormous selection of different types food including some American, Japanese, and Chinese I tend to stay with classic Chinese dishes such as General Tsao's Chicken. The restaurant is immaculately clean and it is huge! Because the space is so enormous you don't feel crowded like you do in some restaurants. I think the food is quite reasonably priced especially considering the excellent quality of the food. AAA Buffet has become one of my favorite dining out experiences in Lakewood.

• Visited October 2012
Lakewood, WA
“A Great Amount of Food but Tasty?”
Reviewed 24 September 2012

Dined there just once and I found the place to be clean and neat. Some of the customers appeared to be real gluttons for they kept eating and eating and eating. Maybe I missed something in the meal, however I doubt it. There was plenty of food of all types and due to the volume of people consuming it the food was fresh and hot. I ate my share but didn't really enjoy the meal. There are other buffets in Lakewood that have better tasting food that is not as greasy as here. Doubt if I would return but if a person wants volume then this establishment would be fine. As for taste.....that's another matter.

• Visited July 2012

Been to AAA Buffet? Share your experiences!