“Horrible Food but Nice Waitress”

Ram Restaurant and Brewery
Ranked #10 of 179 Restaurants in Lakewood
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Went for a late dinner, arrived 15 mins. before closing. Hostess at the front was actually surprised when we said we wanted to order dinner. She sat us way in the back near the restrooms. We ordered calamari for starters and I ordered beer battered fish and chips my partner ordered baked Alaskan salmon. The calamari arrived quickly but was super oily. When the main dishes arrived my partners salmon was very tasty and presented well. My beer battered fish and chips were very oily and greasy, I had to peel the batter off so I could the fish. I ordered the 2 piece fish and only could eat 1 piece. The chips were also very oily and the dish presentation was awkward, they brought 2 plates, 1 plate had the 2 piece fish, coleslaw and tater sauce. The 2 plate contained the chips. Will never go back to this restaurant.

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Wow, the wonton nachos are very good. If you like poke or ahi tuna, you will love these! So different and so good!

Reviewed 6 April 2018

I was there as part of a group meeting on a conference room. There was lots going on, but the service was top notch, the food and beer came in a very timely fashion and was very good. Their french fries could use some help, though. Too big and not very tasty.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

My business group meets there every week for lunch. They provide a good sized menu with lots of choices and great service. A very reliable restaurant in Lakewood.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed the atmosphere. Long day of traveling. I ask the hotel clerk for a nice place to eat, drink and watch the game. He immediately said "The Ram Brewery "

My only complaint is that the fries are advertised as fresh cut. They tasted like frozen. Other than that, it was a great meal.