My wife and I have stayed at the Inn at Langely on numerous occasions and feel very strongly that it is the best lodging experience in the Puget Sound area. The Inn has all waterfront rooms, with great views of the sound and surrounding islands. The rooms are all tastefully done in a modern Pacific Northwest motif (dark woods, muted tones) and brown leather sofa (in the Suite). Every room has a deck with a day-bench which is wonderful to linger on during a nice summer day. Very comfortable furnishings, wood burning fireplaces (not real wood, but the Inn provides as many faux-wood logs as you desire), jacuzzi tubs that have views of the water and open to the room, and seperate stone showers. This brings me to my only complaint, the huge stone bathrooms get very cold and the small electric fan heater built in needs to be turned on full-blast for a bit of time before the area warms up.
Recently a new manager/chef husband/wife tandem has taken over the day-to-day operations (same management company though). We have eaten dinner with the chef mentioned in the post below and he did have a very serious, long winded demeanor, but an excellent chef nonetheless. We have yet to dine with the new chef. An elegant Inn in an equally charming, upscale little town. Whidbey Island is close enough to Seattle (with a car + ferry ride) to work into almost itineray to the area and we would highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Langley built into a bluff overlooking the Cascade Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Inn at Langley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Langley Hotel Langley
- Inn At Langley Whidbey Island, Washington