I was recently treated to three nights at this lovely resort. It is natural, rustic, and yet luxurious. The word "hospitality" is often overused but not in the case of Langley's manager, Brenda.
She did everything she possibly could in the warmest possible way to make my stay comfortable and memorable. The view from the deck was lovely, the bathroom sported a double-jacuzzi and huge tile shower that had windows out to the views in every direction. Breakfast was earthy and delicious. Definitely make it a stop, if you're staying over at Whidbey island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Langley built into a bluff overlooking the Cascade Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel and getaroom.com so you can book your Inn at Langley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Langley Hotel Langley
- Inn At Langley Whidbey Island, Washington