I cannot speak highly enough about the wonderful rooms at the Inn. The rooms are spacious with the most wonderful double doors opening onto the deck, overlooking the Puget Sound, mere feet away from the waves lapping the beach. Attention to detail is given to everything. A wonderful boardwalk stretches the length of the property complete with fire pits and benches to soak in the views. In the rooms one is welcomed by a fireplace. I prefer to bath and what a bonus to have a jetted tub to soak in, complete with a view of the ocean. Hubby was thrilled with the walk-in shower stall. I was also thrilled with the removable shower head that I could disconnect to quickly wash my hair while standing in the shower stall. Probably the most surprising was that the room is stocked with countless FREE treats, bottled water, tea, coffee, Luna snack bar, Reese's snack bar, 2 types of chips as well as gourmet crackers. What a refreshing, novel idea to supply some free snacks when folks are paying top dollar for a room! We can't wait to return in the summer to totally soak in the sights of the Langley area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Langley built into a bluff overlooking the Cascade Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inn at Langley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Langley Hotel Langley
- Inn At Langley Whidbey Island, Washington