My wife and I stayed at the Inn at Langley November 8th, 2013. We left Seattle early and were driving to Vancouver. When we were leaving the Sheraton Seattle (also very nice), the concierge recommended an excursion to the Langley area. We started looking on Tripadvisor for places to stay. As we were on our way up I called and inquired about rooms and rates. They were very accommodating to our every request. They asked if we would be in time to join them for dinner. We were cutting it close and decided not to. I hear that is a BIG mistake. If we make it back we would definitely join them for the epicurean event! The property was BEAUTIFUL in every way. Well manicured and clean all around. The staff was very helpful upon check-in. I think we were in room 304. Whenever I get a queen sized bed I am worried. That was the only sacrifice that was made. The room had a fireplace and refrigerator and microwave. The snacks were mostly complementary. Thank You! The bathroom had heated floors, an awesome soaking tub with a spectacular view of the bay. The shower also overlooked the bay, it was just awesome. One of the most romantic places that I have every been! The breakfast the next morning was awesome. It is definitely a limited menu but all was very fresh. The owners came in shortly after us and engaged us in conversation. Such nice people!
We explored around the property and it was so beautiful. There is something about the Sierra Nevada Mountain range in the background over looked the Pacific coastline! Truly magical!!
I hope that we get back there again. I would go back tomorrow. You can't focus too much on the property as it is worth it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Langley built into a bluff overlooking the Cascade Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK) and Southall Travel so you can book your Inn at Langley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Langley Hotel Langley
- Inn At Langley Whidbey Island, Washington