We love the Inn at Langley and are repeat visitors.
The Inn has a wonderful Zen like look and feel to it. The rooms (all with a private terrace) have a perfect 180 view of tranquil Puget Sound with the sounds and sights of herons and seagulls and an occasional whate.
The Inn is ensconced in a picturesque and quaint little town on a beautiful and seemingly private beach to wander and explore. You can relax on your terrace and read or just enjoy the scenery soaking in the natural beauty and quiet. There is a great Spa on-site that I've visited on two occasions and the treatments reflect the same serenity as the Inn.
Breakfast is included and quite a treat. You'll find a generous vareity of freshly baked goods, egg dishes, delicious bread, cheeses, yogurt, juices, and coffee from the local island roaster; all served in an inviitingly elegant and comfortable dining area.
The Inn offers an optional extravagant multi-course dinner on the weekends (by reservation only) which is definitely an occasion featuring multiple regional creative small plates paired with wine from local producersl.
The Inn at Langely is an experience you'll thoroughly enjoy. Make sure you visit the town's shops and eateries too, all within walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Langley built into a bluff overlooking the Cascade Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel and getaroom.com so you can book your Inn at Langley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Langley Hotel Langley
- Inn At Langley Whidbey Island, Washington