All reviews quiche corner room top floor baked goods my husband and i yogurt wine pairing duraflame logs in town multi course chef matt overlooking the water whidbey island off season saratoga suite rustic feel jetted tub
Reviewed 21 October 2017

This Inn is right in the heart of the quaint village of Langley, WA. You can walk everywhere from here, so the location couldn't be better. Every detail has been considered in the rooms, which feature fireplaces with duraflame logs, beautiful soaker tubs with bath salts, a fabulous private deck overlooking the water and complimentary snacks and drinks. The rooms are spacious and the property is VERY quiet. I loved leaving the patio doors cracked a couple of inches at night so I could hear the waves when I went to sleep. Breakfast is complimentary and the selections are quite good, although very similar every day. One small complaint is that the quiche's are very runny and so for me, inedible. They really need to be cooked longer. There are four floors of rooms, one at street level, one on the upper level and two on the lower level. There is NO elevator, so keep that in mind when you book, as hauling luggage down two flights of stairs (and then up again) is a bit taxing if you are not younger and agile (or traveling very light). Staying here three nights while working was an absolute treat! Oh, and the spa was a nice added bonus. I had a fabulous massage therapist who really understood deep tissue massage. It was divine. Hopefully, I will be back.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 October 2017

We've traveled the world- and usually stay at 4 or 5 diamond properties. The Inn at Langley is- well, in a class by itself in this town. Professionally designed, perfectly sited to capture a wonderfully tranquil view.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Recently did a tour of Pacific Northwest and decided to stay at Inn at Langley on the way over to Port Townsend and on to Olympic National Park. I was traveling with my wife and her 2 sisters and their husbands. Arrived at SeaTac around lunch, drove to Boeing plant for a tour and then took ferry to Whidbey Island and on to Langley. This worked out perfectly and we thoroughly enjoyed the Inn at Langley. Nice size rooms with excellent water views with a terrace with a couple of chairs to enjoy the view. Rooms were cozy, with fireplace, great snacks and free water bottle! After a long day of travel from east coast, we enjoyed just walking from the Inn into Langley and having dinner. It's a small town, but there are a few interesting looking restaurants and watering holes...we chose Saltwater Fish House. It was perfect for our one night stay on the way from Seattle to Olympic National Park via Whidbey Island and Port Townsend. Oh yea... the breakfast was spectacular... might be worth the stay just to enjoy the breakfast!

Room Tip: Looked like all rooms had great water views!
Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2017

we stayed 2 nights- the architecture is reminiscent of Frank LLoyd Wright design. attention to details ( door handles, interior decor, lamps,etc... ) , elegant simplicity,
with Asian motifs. very comfortable -- unfortunately our room is on the first floor, we could hear the pounding of footsteps on the top floor in the middle of the night ( not bad)- bathroom clean / elegant with jacuzzi/ shower ( shower accessories - old , need upgrades)- the balcony is facing the Puget sound , simply gorgeous. we were watching seals, kayaks, children, the tides going in out ---the Cascades mountains visible at a distance --- beautiful and peaceful !
Breakfast included :staff served healthy delicious meals: boiled eggs, salad, homemade mixed berries, apricots pies, yogurts, fresh fruits, juices, coffee, etc..
in the Village at Langley( walking distance) several very good restaurants: Prima Bistro, Portico ( latin american) ,Pizza, Braeburn ( breakfast/lunch)- check out the farmer's market on Fridays -

this place is pricey -
very lovely place for a long weekend or romantic getaway - highly recommended

Room Tip: corner room upper floors
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Truly one of my favorite places I've ever stayed. Quiet elegance with gorgeous, expansive views, perfectly appointed and decorated. A lovely, peaceful stay. I cannot say enough good things about this property. I wish I lived closer!

Room Tip: We were in room 25 with an uncovered deck. We loved the view.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple