Where to begin?
- Location: Easy to find, gorgeous views of the water, extremely walkable area
- Room: What a view! Cozy, comfortable bed, high ceiling, fireplace, plush bathrobes, really nice citrus-y soap / shampoo
- Breakfast: Susan was amazing. One of our breakfasts included poached eggs with avocados, salsa, cheese, and tortilla strips. Not to mention the pastries - yum!
- Mgmt: Jim and Jenny made us feel right at home as soon as we got there. Thanks for making our family event so special!
We had a great time here, and I'd highly recommend this inn if you are going to Whidbey Island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax at Saratoga Inn, a romantic island getaway just a ferry ride away within the charming seaside village of Langley. Enjoy beautiful views of the Cascade Mountains and Saratoga Passage from the privacy of your room or from our friendly common area, which includes an old-fashioned porch. Gather in our Commons for a hot breakfast and complimentary afternoon wine and cheese. Hot beverages, ice, DVDs, WI-FI, HVAC and bicycles are also complimentary. Shops and restaurants are within walking distance from the Inn. Park you car and enjoy some small town walk-about living and stress-free "Porch-Talk!"! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Saratoga Hotel Langley
- Saratoga Inn Langley, Whidbey Island, Washington