“Wonderful accomodations, tasty breakfast, terrific service.”
Review of Saratoga Inn

Saratoga Inn
Ranked #1 of 16 Langley B&B and Inns
Lynnwood, WA
“Wonderful accomodations, tasty breakfast, terrific service.”
Reviewed 6 March 2010

Beautiful view overlooking Saratoga Passage. Langley is an artisan shop town with lots of interesting places to browse and cuisine to tempt your tastebuds. My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed are stay and a day of just browsing the shops.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank olboatman

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
michigan
Reviewed 15 February 2010

I thoroughly enjoyed the weekend at this delightful Inn. The service at the Saratoga Inn exceeded my expectations. The room was clean, neat, warm and beautiful. I loved having a fireplace in my room and a view of the water! The attention to detail at the Inn was surpassed other experiences. The location is right downtown Langley, and since it is by the water it is quiet. The breakfast was amazing, my favorite beverages were available all day, and the wine and appetizers were delicious!

• Stayed January 2010, travelled with friends
2 Thank adventure47
Connecticut
Reviewed 3 February 2010

From the moment I walked in the door I knew my stay here is going to be extraordinary. The Saratoga Inn was warm, friendly and relaxing. The accommodations were cozy and comfortable, the waterview was peaceful and the fireplace was calming, The staff was friendly and attentive to your every need. They made everyone feel so welcome. It is truely a very special place. Can't wait to come back !!

• Stayed January 2010, travelled with family
3 Thank JPensea
arizona
Reviewed 3 February 2010

If you want a place to relax and rejuvenate--this is the place to be. The inn management and owners are warm, welcoming and inviting. I felt like royalty. The rooms are so cozy and inviting that I didn't want to leave. The manager and owners go out of their way to make you feel comfortable--they offer complimentary coffee, tea and cookies all day. They offer a delicious country breakfast everyday and tea time which includes wine, cheeses, crackers, other snacks and a delicious dessert. The Inn itself feels homey and inviting with fire places and a comfortable sitting area and dining room. I highly recommend this Inn to everyone who wants a relaxing and wonderful vacation.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled with family
3 Thank Annasurprise
Leavenworth WA
Reviewed 28 January 2010

My wife and I stayed at the Saratoga Inn again this year for our anniversary. We always have such a great time. The staff is really friendly and the breakfasts are always so good.
Great people to talk with while we were there too. We HIGHLY recommend the Saratoga Inn.
Mark and Judy Gubrud
Leavenworth WA

• Stayed January 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank mgubrud
Seattle
Reviewed 7 January 2010

My wife and I have stayed at the Saratoga Inn before and we visited again this past month so that we could see local family for the holiday. We've always liked it there but this time we really noticed all the new improvements like new carpets, appliances and décor.

In addition to the new improvements, I really like the clean and comfortable rooms and the friendly staff and the yummy breakfast and tea time services. The view of the bay, both from our room and from the front porch was very nice and we appreciated that the Inn is an easy walk to the restaurants and shopping in town.

Overall it was a quality place with a calm and friendly atmosphere. Great for us so we’ll be back there again.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MiGAandKat
Kauai , Hi.
Reviewed 3 December 2009

At the end of a cross country road trip of about 3,500 miles around the Northwest my wife and I happened by the Saratoga Inn. What a pleasant surprise to find such a world class Inn to finish our fall vacation before we headed back to our home in Kauai. Luckily my wife Helen has worked for the Hyatt these past 20 years and yes we have spoiled by being able to stay at Hyatts all over on our holidays. Staying at the Saratoga Inn was very much of the same caliber as far as extremely nice accommodations and very very friendly staff/owners. We highly recommend to anyone looking for a quality getaway to stay at the Saratoga. Helen and I would also like to thank James and Jenny for the opportunity to get to know them and to show them our Slice of Paradise when they visited us October '09, Thanks again and we are looking forward to our next visit, Gary and Helen Peterson, Kauai Hi.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Aloha-GH
Also consider these accommodations in or near Langley
Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo – Waterfront
#2 of 16 in Langley
Harbor Inn
Harbor Inn
#1 of 1 in Freeland

Been to Saratoga Inn? Share your experiences!