“Chocolate Nirvana at the Chocolate Flower Farm, Whidbey Island, WA.”

Chocolate Flower Farm
Ranked #8 of 22 things to do in Langley
Whittier Ca.
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Chocolate Nirvana at the Chocolate Flower Farm, Whidbey Island, WA.”
Reviewed 24 December 2013

My wife and I were in Seattle for my company Christmas Party on the weekend of 12/13/13. We had decided to stay over the weekend and do a day trip touring Whidbey Island on Puget Sound. One of the highlights of our trip was a stop in the village of Langley. While walking through the village we discovered an amazing little shop called the Chocolate Flower Farm Garden Shed. Amazing variety of handmade chocolate themed items such as chocolate scented candles, soaps and, most importantly, an incredible chocolate raspberry jam. We purchased a variety of items during our visit including several jars of jam to be used as gifts. We did so based on the assurance by the shopkeeper that we could bring the jams in our carry on bags through security at the airport on the way back to Southern Cal. To our dismay, the jam was seized by the TSA and we were not allowed to bring them with us in our carry on bags. When we arrived home, I sent and email to the owner,of the establishment, Marie. I expressed our displeasure at the advise of her shopkeeper. I was pleasantly surprised the next morning to find a very apologetic email from Marie stating that our replacement jams were already on the way to us via Fed Ex! She took responsibility for the mistake and stated that she had spoken with her shop keeper who felt badly for providing incorrect information.Five Star customer service and 5 Star jam! Great place to stop when you visit Whidbey Island. We didn't get a chance to visit the actual Chocolate Flower Farm, but we will in the future!

Visited December 2013