“Le Tours' Rocks”

Le Tours - Leavenworth's Enchanted Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a family owned and operated winery touring/transportation company that prides itself in great customer service/satisfaction and excellent, fun, tours and safe group or personal driving services avialable 24-7 with a reservation.
Reviewed 14 June 2008

I read the review on Le Tours wine tours and decided to check it out myself last weekend and I wasnt dissapointed at all. They offer a great experience and the review before me says it all. Just wanted to reaffirm that their review was accurate.

Le Tours' rocks.

1  Thank Jessicarabbet

Reviewed 30 May 2008

We recently went to Leavenworth and while visiting this year we did the limousine wine tours offered by Le Tours (Leavenworth Enchanted Tours). This wine tour was so fun and the wineries are amazing. If you like wine and don't mind being chauffeured around then I would highly recommend you check them out. There are wine tasting rooms downtown but the limo wine tour takes you to wineries that surround the Leavenworth area. These wineries are just amazing and most are located in enchanting areas.

You have to make reservations with them to be added onto their tours. They offer tours on a routine schedule and seats are limited so make sure you call and make reservations before you get to town. We did the Wine Tour/Carriage/Dinner package they offer. Talk about an experience. Lots of fun!

6  Thank jakb4