“Excellent, helpful staff”

Fairbridge Inn & Suites
Ranked #13 of 19 Hotels in Leavenworth
Reviewed 11 August 2012

We arrived late and were pleasantly surprised by extra help getting luggage and sleepy kids to room. Comfortable, clean room. Full delicious breakfast in spacious dining room included. Definitely recommend.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 7 August 2012 via mobile

Good value. Everything was really modern. Continental breakfast was awesome. Expected it to be bad from the reviews but we were really pleasantly surprised. The pool was really nice. Not to crowded. Close to downtown leavenworth

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 7 August 2012

Rooms are dated- but clean. Could see that there were renos being started. Close to town and friendly helpful staff. Coffee and juice available in lobby. Breakfast was a full meal. Eggs, sausages, yogurt etc. Delicious. Easy to find and great location. Very reasonable- we were happy with our stay and would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 August 2012

Booked on-line and weren't sure but boy were we lucky!! Had 2 rooms which were clean and comfortable but not fancy...budget level. Appears that this Inn is refurbishing but we had no complaints...and what a breakfast! Wow!!! Very economical and within easy walking distance of the town, restaurants and entertainment! All round great experience!

Room Tip: Faces onto Hwy 2 but no road noise at nite! we stayed on 2nd floor.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 August 2012

We selected Fairbridge Inn based on availability (town was nearly sold out) and price (we could afford it) and really did not have high expectations. However, the room was decent, the staff was friendly and helpful, and it was close enough to walk into town and still get a bit of exercise. Full breakfast was hearty: make-your-own waffles, eggs & biscuits, cereal, juice, decent coffee.

Room Tip: Our room was above the office and faced away from the street; alley view but quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2012

I made reservations thru Expedia and missed the fine print regarding the "48 hour cancelletion" requirement. The reservation was made less than 48 hours prior to arrival, so I was doomed from the start. We had unexpected car trouble and couldn't make it to Leavenworth. When I called the hotel to request the cancellation, I was told I could change the date, but not cancel. So I changed the date to one week later. Unfortunately, due to circumstances revolving arround the funeral of my brother-in-law, it because clear that we would not be able to make it to Leavenworth, WA from Montana. When I called the second time (more than 48 hours in advance) to cancel the reservations, the motel clerk said she would cancel, but that I needed to contact Expedia to confirm. I contacted Expedia who said I needed to contact the hotel. When I told them I had and they agreed they would cancel upon approval of Expedia. The Expedia contacted the hotel. Manager DENIED cancellation, Expedia DENIED cancellation. (More that 48 hours in advance of our arrival, but past the ORIGINAL date.) Neither Expedia not the hotel were friendly or considerate of my circumstances or reasoning for having to cancel. And, if you think THIS email is long...... This all occurred over 4-5 hours and at least 6 phone calls before I simpley gave up......will never stay at a Fairbridge Inn and will NEVER use Expedia. Based on some of the other comments, doesn't look like we missed much in the hotel, but we are out $94!!!!!! In a week of funerals and car troubles that didn't do much for us.

Room Tip: Make sure you know WHO you are making your reservations thru and what ALL the fine print says.......
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Nancy353
Reviewed 26 July 2012

I stay at a lot of motels in my travels and this was one of worst. Booked a queen room and although frame was a queen, bed was a full so kept hitting my leg on exposed frame. toilet barely worked and although we were there 3 nights bed linen was never changed. We will never stay there again and I would advise anyone going to Leavenworth Wa to find other accommodations.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple