“Good for the money”

Fairbridge Inn & Suites
Ranked #13 of 19 Hotels in Leavenworth
Reviewed 6 July 2010

Overall a good experience at the Fairbridge Inn & Suites. Exactly what you would expect from an $80/a night experience. Location is great. Just a few blocks away from the main area. No need to drive. Free breakfast was fine. Nothing special but again exactly what you would expect. Room was clean, although there were funny marks high on the walls. Bathroom was also clean. If you are looking for cheap and easy this is a great place to say.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 30 June 2010

Best quick getaway we've had this summer. Close to everything and clean with a nice hot breakfast. Front desk suggested nice lunch & dinner spots nearby and the hiking trail was only a minute away from the place. The bed was comfortable and the pool was nice too.

Reviewed 24 June 2010

I looked at other hotels in the same price range, but this was by far the best deal! I Didn't have high expectations but to my suprise I received excellant service and the room was great. I would stay here again when I return to Leavenworth.

1  Thank skals99
Reviewed 24 June 2010

I went to Leavenworth for the weekend with my wife and we stayed at the Fairbridge Inn and enjoyed our experience. They had a friendly staff and it was nicely maintained. I would highly recommended it and will come back this summer!

1  Thank Bhangrapa
Reviewed 23 June 2010

Conveniently along highway within 5 minute walk of town center. Staff helpful and friendly. Hot continentfal breakfast more than adequate.

Reviewed 22 June 2010

I made a huge mistake, I booked the wrong dates. Unfortunity for me I did not catch it in time and was charge $535.00 and Fairbridge told me I was SOL.I calledthe hotel and explained my mistake, the girl was very nice and said for me to call Orbitz explained whathappen. She said she did have rooms available and would be happy to change the date, but Orbitz needed to call her and request, I called orbitz they said it would not be a problem and that there may be a higher rate, I said that is fine. Orbitz called me back after talking with the hotel and said yes the rate would be higher, I said I still wanted it and she would take care of it. I got a call back from another rep at Orbitz and he told me Mike the Manager would not allow the change and that I would SOL. I talked to Frankie the Orbitz supervisor he also called Mike and again SOL. So I called Mike directly, he showed some empathy offer %10 a different stay. I explained to I could prove I make a human mistake, I booked my flight and hotel through Orbitz and I could show my flight dates. I also explained I have a death in the family (brothers wife) and we were going to spend time with him and get his mind off of things. The Manager Mike came across nice, but said nothing he could do, oh he did rent the rooms to other people when we did not show up. So bottem line if you are human and book a room at this hotel and book the wrong dates you are SOL... Find somewhere elseto stay that treats people fair and like humans.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank travelingirl1000000
msingh89, Manager at Fairbridge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2010

We are very sorry about your situation. We did not sell your room and held on to it for the entire stay. Unfortunately, when individuals book hotels with a 3rd party websites and we are not informed until after the reservation is passed that it was booked on the wrong date, we have no way to compensate the guest. We do apologize about the situation and are always trying our best to assist all future guest.

Reviewed 19 June 2010

My husband and I stayed overnight in Leavenworth during a motorcycle trip Memorial Day weekend. I knew they were leaving the Quality Inn chain when I booked. Like the other reviewer, when I checked in my first thought was that the chain dropped them. It just didn't look like there was much investment in maintenance. This hotel is pretty rough around the edges but our room was clean and comfortable. (That being said, my inner germaphobe was glad I brought the full coverage pajamas this trip.) Leavenworth is a kitschy crowded tourist trap where everything seems ridiculously overpriced. This hotel is one of the better deals as long as you get a good price and don't mind bedspreads and drapes that have seen better days.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple